Chapter 5: Cupcake

Blair

The days here, Dad Lana, and I waited for Rune's name to be called out, I felt so impatient and excited but nervous at once, knowing Misha will be 'taking care of me' and Rune won't be by my side anymore.

"Misha Larson," the principal called out, everyone but me stood up and cheered for him since he's 'Mr popular Guy' I roll my eyes as he took his diploma and shook everyone's hand but the principal.

Wow, talk about the disrespect am I right? Once he got off the stadium my smile came back up when Rune's name was called out, "Rune Ambrose" I stood up and so did the whole bleachers as well, we all shouted and cheered as he blew kisses and ran up the stadium.

I was so happy seeing my brother graduate that my smile hurts, tears ran down my face as we met eyes, I've never been so proud of my brother he did it, he freaking did it, I have no clue how but he's free now.

Well not really now he's going to train being a CEO but he finally is an adult.

Misha

The days fucking here, Rune and Vincent are gone to the city, Lana is already in bed, I had to check three times to make sure she hadn't sneaked out behind my back, then there's Blair.

Who's been ignoring me since I got here, which is best if we spend a whole hour alone together just the two of us I might murder her, Yet I was curious about what she was doing,

I sat in the living room while watching a horror movie still exhausted out of my mind when she walks into the doorway, we meet eyes and she freezes once she sees me.

"Ugh forgot your living here for a fucking whole year" She rolled her eyes and walks past me, I watch her every step when I see her pull out a liquor bottle from one of Vincent's cabinets.

"What are you doing?" Without hesitation I leaned up from the couch, "I need a drink, knowing your here" She pours herself a glass and before she could drink it down her fucking throat I stood up and paced up to her snatching the glass from her hands.

"You're not drinking, worse having to handle a drunk Blair" I rolled my eyes setting the glass cup down and fisting it as she gives me a bitch face, "I can drink whenever I want" "I'm older and I'M the one taking care of your fucking ass, you are not drinking" I stated harshly while she scowled me.

She took a step closer and glared me in the eyes, I was much taller than her but this little bitch is intimidating as hell, she might be blonde, petite, and have gorgeous ocean blue eyes but I need to remember she's Vincent's fucking daughter.

She's Vincent's daughter...
She. Is. Vincents. Daughter.

Oh, how the tables have turned.

A smirk formed on my lips as I took another step closer closing the gap between us, "What will you do about it?" her eyes grow darker and the air around us was thickening. Getting rough to breathe.

"I'll have to teach you a lesson" My voice comes out as a growl, she roughly gulped and breaks eye contact, My face screamed lust but all I wanted to do was get the fuck out of here and clean my mouth with soap.

"I-whatever" she stutters then rolls her eyes walking away from my presents. Good.

Blair

The next morning I woke up feeling like a bitch, so I decided to act like a bitch, I baked the nastiest cupcake I could think of, tomato sauce, barbeque, ranch, hot sauce, and peanut butter.

Once they were done baking I took a bite out of one to make sure - before I could think about the taste I was throwing up in the trash can, and a little smirk formed on my lips as I skip up the stairs and make my way up to Misha's room.

"Misha you in there!" I cooed with a little knock before peeking my head inside, "I baked cupcakes-" Oh crap...

Misha had a tiny towel wrapped around his waist, and his tattoos and chest were bare to me, I couldn't take my eyes off his dripping wet abs, and my eyes slowly traced his face seeing his soaking wet hair.

"What?" He rolled his eyes while running his hand through his hair "I um baked cupcakes here take one" I tried my best to forget the fact my brother's best friend is standing right in front of me naked only a towel wrapped around him, hiding what's beneath it...

I wonder how big- cut it off, Blair! He then made his way toward me taking a cupcake out of its tray, the excitement in my stomach is indescribable, and I tried my best to keep my smile still when I see him take a big bite.

"How is it" I bit my lower lip preventing myself from grinning, "Hm" He mumbles chewing on the bread, my smile slowly fades away when he didn't even make a face, "There good" He takes another bite, "What...of course, they are I made them" I try to restrain the anger that filled me inside.

My hands gripped the tray as he walked away still chewing on the goddamn cupcake, "Can you get out now, or do you wanna see my bare ass" Without hesitation, I spun around and paced outside.

I then head downstairs into the kitchen and take a bit of one of the cupcakes, I slam my hand over my mouth and dump it into the trash can, How the hell...he must be sick to think these are fucking good?

Is he okay? Should I call a doctor?