Chapter 61: Penguin

Blair

I woke up, my hands tied behind my back, and my legs being gripped together, a heart-aching headache above my temple, I opened my eyes to let out a scream.

Lana...

Sitting beside me bleeding from her scar, the fear in my eyes widened as I overhear men behind me laughing, "HELP-" Before I could finish my sentence a blade is being pinned against my throat.

Making my head arch back, Lana suddenly jumps from her seat, and glances up at me, "Blair" She panted her eyes filled with terror.

She let out a horrified scream as she stared at the man above me, "GET AWAY FROM HER!" she cried breaking down into tears.

"We have a mental one right here" Guy number 2 chortled, "Lana my love, it's okay" I cried beside her trying to comfort her the best I could.

I could see the trauma in her eyes, the fear she had, her lower lip trembling, and her uncontrollably trembling, her terror made me furious.

Her torture her pain, her fear, made me burst into angry tears, my poor little sister, how traumatized she is.

"Hello, boys" Suddenly a dark figure starts walking toward us, with a Russian accent...

Could it be...

My eyes widen in shock, oh my god...

Her hips moved back and forth as she got closer, the men behind us pointing their guns up.

My panting got heavier, no...

I had no idea if I was having a dream or a nightmare, I never expected this day to come.

Fallon...

"You Larsons always have to make an introduction," Nevan said appearing behind her, "as you can do any better" She rolled her eyes maintaining eye contact with the men.

"Let's hope your fighting skills are better than your walk" and with a blink of an eye, they were fighting like professional assassins...

After Misha kidnapped me, he teached me the first thing to do when getting kidnapped, was wiggle out the tape.

But I'm an Ambrose, we have stubbornness issues.

I pulled my arms apart and ripped the tape apart, after that I quickly took action and ripped the tape off my legs.

I stood up and made my way to Lana, digging my nails into the tape, I help her up, and before we could get away-

Guy number four appeared, I tried punching him across the face but he snatched my hand and tossed me across the wall.

I slowly stood up to see Lana being pinned against the wall, I quickly stood up and jumped onto his back, kicking and punching while strangling him by the neck.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER" Before he could slam my back against the wall I snap his neck to the side causing him to fall to his knees.

I jump off him before I could fall with him, Lana runs up to the side as we stared down at the guy I might have just killed.

"Didn't think that would work, thanks tvd" I said wrapping my arms around Lana as she laid her head against my shoulder, "Shh it's okay-" then a gunshot.

we both snap up to see Fallon on the ground, oh my god...

I panted like a wet dog seeing her bleed out while Nevan was too busy to even realize, he had three men all over him, I quickly ran up to Fallon, "Get out of here" she mumbled while spitting out blood.