Chapter: 27: Explain

Blair

"Why did you bring me here?"
"It's your mansion isn't it?" He arches a brow,
I roll my eyes and give him a glare "I don't wanna be here..." my voice came out as a whisper, "Get out of the car Blair" he said in a harsh tone.

I didn't say anything, nor did I move "Before I pick you up and leave you on the porch" like a goddamn fucking box.

I was confused then mad, but sad and scared, I'll have to see my father and I won't be able to look him in the eyes.

"Here's your phone" he hands me my phone, I glance between him and the phone, I snatched it from his hands, and slowly made my way out of the truck.

I hopped onto the ground and slowly walked toward the front door.

The door was already unlocked and I could hear Misha's truck already leaving the driveway. I twist the doorknob and step inside the house.

The first thing greeting me inside was mothers portrait. but once I step foot through the mansion doors, something felt oddly weird.

"Lana!" I shout looking around as I shut the door behind me, nothing but the echo of my voice responded, I gain the confidence and look around the mansion, living room, clear, kitchen, cleared, my bedroom, cleared.

I walked past Vincent's office when I hear a thud, I freeze and jump to spin around, "Lana is that you?" my voice trembled, then suddenly the door slammed open.

I frown in confusion when I see a blonde woman step out of my father's office "Who the fuck are you?" I asked, she flinched and turned to look at me, "Your home" she smiled creepily.

"Yes, I am. Now who the hell are you?" I asked once again, "Listen" She took a step closer as I took a step back, "Your father sent me here" Another step back.

"Okay..." I gulp hitting the end of the wall, "Now this is just going to hurt a little-" she said, my gaze going toward her hand hiding behind her back.

Before she could swing her arm at me I grasp her wrist and push her into the wall her hand releases a glass vase and shatters onto the ground.

she lets out a grunt as I make a run for it, I didn't look back but I could hear her footsteps running behind me, I slam the front door open and run down the driveway.

Misha

"You're a real dumbass if this doesn't work" Vivian glared at me as I hid behind the gateway, reloading my gun as she passed me a secondhand knife, "So are you for listing to me" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah well-" Before Vivian could finish her sentence I watched as I overhear what seemed two women screaming, I glance at Vivian and she gives me a shrug.

Oh fuck.

"Blair!

I shout running down the gate toward the driveway, "Misha!" Vivian yelled running behind me, my heart paced as I watched the same blonde woman holding a blade laying on top of Blair.

Blair grasped her hands using all her force to keep the blade away from her, my blood boiled at the view of Blair in danger, without thinking nor hesitation I aimed my gun toward the blonde bitch.

And pull the trigger.

Twice, Blair let's put a scream as the blonde bitch fell on her back dropping the blade from her hands onto the ground, Blair then sat up and glanced at me, her eyes dilated as she ran up to me with tears.

She wraps her arms around my waist squeezing me extremely tight as she sobbed into my chest, I slowly wrap my arms around her neck while gripping my gun. "It's okay blondie I'm here it's okay"

I pant and rub a hand on the back of her head for comfort, I glance behind me to see Vivian glaring at me and her grip on the gun tightened her knuckles were white "Explain" she mouthed