Chapter 34: Revenge

Misha

"Locked her" Nevan ran back into my office after I had called them in the car asking for backup just in case I needed them, out of all people Nevan deserves his revenge.

A few men came after both of us having their guns in their hands but we in sync kick them off their hands and punch them in the face.

"Get his men while I'll try to get Vincent" It was war, I fought off some of his men as I tried running after Vincent, He had gotten away while we all had been busy fighting of his men.

Before I ran out of his office I grasped a gun from the ground and ran out the office and followed his footsteps, I run toward the stairs to see him make his way out the front door, I pull the trigger and sim the gun toward him but he shuts the door before the bullet could hit him.

"Fuck" I roared running out the front door, I pause when I see him holding me gun pointed and having a duffel bag in his free hand, a vicious cut-ablesmirk on his face I could just slice my blade through those fucking lips. 

"This is what I was born to do Misha," he said as I walked up to him only a few inches away, we stood in the driveway in front of his mansion where Blair could be watching but I didn't give one single fuck.

I didn't give a fuck if someone sees, I just wanted to fucker dead, "Born to get killed by your sons best friend" I shrug and arch a brow, he chuckles and reloaded his gun, "Okay then pull the trigger" I'm not fucking stupid.

But I didn't think, and I pulled the trigger.

My smile fades away

Nothing happened.

He lets out a laugh as I try pulling the trigger again, nothing, you got be fucking kidding me. "Goodbye Misha, it was nice knowing ya kid" Then suddenly a trigger had been pulled.

But I didn't feel anything.

I stared at Vincent confused by where the trigger came from, "B-Blair" My heart sank, and I glanced down at his chest, his white tux leaking of blood.

Then he dropped to his knees and hits the ground, I turned around to see Blair at the front door holding a gun smoke was flowing in the air from the bullet being triggered.

"Misha" She panted, relief fills my stomach as I ran up to her and so did she, She basically jumped into my arms wrapping them around my neck as I picked her up from the ground and squeezed her waist so fucking tight I was afraid to let go.

"I killed him" She sobbed in my chest, I shush her and let her cry as we fall to our knees.