Chapter 56: Tears

Misha

I took a deep breath before setting my glass down, "It's a long story" I bit the inside of my cheek as she hoovered her hand over mine.

"Good thing we have all night"

"My mom died on my birthday," I didn't look up at Blair, but I felt the regret in her chest, "I'm so sorry Misha" "Don't be, it was a long time ago" I got the courage to look up at her and already see a hint of tears shining through her eyes.

She blinks it away and scooches closer toward me, "She died when I was only a child, I had no clue how she died until I got older, it turns out she was suffering through depression and it got bad to the point she died of heartbreak"

"My father would always get drunk on my birthday, we would never celebrate, there was nothing to celebrate, when we did I wouldn't enjoy it because the shame inside me grew each year, I shouldn't be celebrating the day my mother died,"

"With each year my father got worse, he would drink his feelings away and I knew deep down he blamed himself for not knowing his wife was going through depression all alone, my father was too busy traveling and running building but yet he would try his best to make time for Fallon and me"

Blair's grip on my hand tightened, before a tear could slip from her eye I wiped it with my thumb, "Both my parents died on my birthday, my father became heartless and a bad man, doing business with bad people..." I took a deep breath after my voice cracked.

"Please don't hate me again Blair" and then the tear slipped from my eye, she smiled and wiped the tear from my cheek cupping both cheeks "I'll never hate you again my love"

I nod and prepare myself, "After my twelve birthday, I changed, I turned into the man I was today, I started dealing with people, and started getting blood all over my hands" I could feel my heart pounding from my chest as Blair looked at me with a worry expression.

"The pain from my parents and the guilt grew bigger and bigger over time, so I started putting ink in my body, the needles digging into my skin helped feeling the pain so I started doing it more frequently, by seventeen my whole body was completely inked"

"After drawing all over myself, I couldn't any longer, I had no more space for the needles to fit, so I started putting my feelings into paper but then..." I stopped myself from speaking to look at Blair, her eyes were red, and more and more tears rolled down her cheek.

"I started getting messed in the head, and started being my father's personal assassin for him, I killed at least twenty people each month, I didn't want to hurt people Blair" at that moment my heart shattered when Blair let out a whimper.

"I didn't want to end up like him"
"No" She shook her head trying to calm me down from breaking into pieces, "Blair I started dealing because of the pain, and I started falling into a depression then my brother died, I left, and became more brutal than I ever felt before"

Uncontrollable tears started dripping down my eyes, Blair wrapped her arms around me as I hugged her waist, "I didn't want to hurt or kill anybody, I didn't want to deal, I didn't know what to do," "I know my love it's okay your okay" she rubbed my back soothingly, her voice was the only thing healing my pain.

She kissed my cheek and the wetness of her tears was left, I glanced up at her and held her hands while she cupped my cheek.

Blair

My heart shattered, I had no clue Misha had gone through this, while he was hurt and putting on a fake smile I was treating him like complete shit, he cried on my lap as I cried with him, I love him so much it hurts my heart.

The pit in my stomach grew from his mother, his depression our breakup, his dealing, his tattoos, and his family.

I thought he was a jerk, I thought he had a perfect life, everything I thought about him was a lie, "Then I got the phone call, my father called to let me know who had murdered my brother, and that's why I returned, I thought killing Vincent would Heal Me, remove all my pain knowing my brother would be in peace"

"But then we got close, you were always a pain in the ass" I let out a chuckle and wipe the tears from my eyes, "But I fell for you harder than I thought I would, and I didn't expect all my pain to be healed, but you healed it, just by being you, you put a real smile in my face"

Knowing I'm the reason Misha is happy, made me feel special, "You showed me what love really is, what it felt to be truly loved" "You Healed a heart that you didn't break" and with that, I slammed my lips against his.

My tears and his tears combined as they slipped into our mouths, I cupped his face while he held onto my waist, I healed a heart I didn't break, and so did he.

This wasn't our regular kiss, this was a slow passionate kiss, and we both knew what it meant, Without breaking our kiss I sat on his lap, his tongue dart tracing the seam of my lips, our lips fused together, and kiss heavier and aggressive....