Chapter 54: Angel

Blair

That was the very first time I'd seen Misha looked so scared, he was panting heavily and dusting both his hands, "Misha sit please" I said with fear in my voice as I dragged his wrist toward the couch.

Everyone stayed silent while Vivian and Fallon came pacing to him, "You okay?" Fallon cupped his cheeks while I ran to get a glass of water.

I make it back to the living room where everyone is worryingly staring at Misha, "Mish you good?" Rune rubbed his back while I handed Misha the glass of water.

Misha took a deep breath while chugging the glass of water down his throat, Rune then looked at me.

He was right...

I nearly gave my boyfriend a heart attack on his twenty birthday.

I sat beside him and held onto his hand, "Repeat after me" I cupped his face turning him to look at me. "Calm, Cool, Collective," I said while taking a deep breath.

"Calm, Cool, Collective" He repeated over and over, I smiled and went along with him, and after a few minutes, he calmed down.

I laid my head on his chest while his heartbeat decreased, his arm wrapped around my waist while Fallon nearly had tears in her eyes.

I knew just by Vivian and Fallon's reaction something had happened in the past and it had to do with Misha's birthday, I wanted to know but I didn't ask.

I wanted him to tell me freely, I wasn't going to force it out of him, I glanced up at him placing a kiss on his cheek before sitting up, "I'm sorry" I whispered my voice breaking as I let the words out, "Don't be Blondie, you didn't do anything wrong-"
"Yes I did, I scared you nearly giving you a heart attack" The thought of Misha not being able to breathe and having to get help shatters my heart.

A tear slips my eyes as the image of him heavily breathing comes back into my mind, he wipes the tear off my cheek and glares at everyone in the room, "Hey Stell I heard there was-" "Yeah of course let's go!" she cuts him off giving me a smile before she dragged Kenji out the apartment.

Fallon and Vivian followed behind while Rune and Lana headed toward their room, leaving Misha and me alone, "What did I say Blondie" he wiped the other tear from my cheek "Never drop a tear for me" I let out a sad giggle as he smiled.

Not a good smile, more like a sad smile that made me want to break into more tears, "I'm sorry I almost killed you on your twenty birthday"

He let out a laugh that made me beam, "At least the last face I would have seen was my angels" I couldn't help but grin and jump into his arms.