Bonus Epilogue

Blair

I sat beside Misha while cutting a piece of cake into a plate, "Is this fucked up?"
"My love, stop it it's your birthday and we should be celebrating with your mother"

I place an extra piece of cake beside her grave while Misha gave me a look of 'I'm dating a psychopath' I let out a smile as I smush some cake into his mouth he nearly choked.

"Blondie what the hell-oh wow that's delicious" he wiped his lips with his tongue as I rubbed off some extra frosting from his nose.

Misha specifically picked out a yellow cake since it was his mother's favorite color, "I knew it was now stop being the grumpy man you are and start eating"

He let out a laugh while taking another bite of his cake, I knew his mother would want him to celebrate his birthday and not be grieving for her instead, so I decided to make this an annual date.

Every year on January 1st we will be eating in the graveyard, even if it's sometimes freezing cold, but it just starting snowing and we brought a picnic blanket along with another one while sitting beside her gravestone.

I was happy when he smiled and stared into his mother's gravestone picture with a smile, beside her we placed Lavender presenting peace.

After our cake, we sat and talked about his dreams.

He said was me, but I wanted a real answer, but he still said it was me,

Until he said he wanted a family of ten, which left me frighten for my vagina, but I know soon we will be having our first child, soon...very, very soon.