Chapter 6: Staircases

Misha

I swear those goddamn cupcakes made me get a stomach virus, I've been throwing up for the last hour, I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I agreed on taking a bite and swallowed the homemade throw-up.

I swear she did this on purpose to get back at me for not allowing her to drink, I'll get her back, somehow, but right now I don't give a shit what Blair does, I need to focus on my revenge.

I've been hesitating on it since last night, plan A was killing Vincent and watching him bleed, but...the thing that he cares about most are his children, and it'll pain him to see his daughter hurt.

And I know for a fact Rune will kill me instead if he finds out I slept with his sister or used her in some way, this isn't going to work unless I make it look real, I know Blair didn't do anything and they have no clue what their father has done.

But having her by my side, holding her kissing her while Vincent watches, I know it'll physically and mentally kill him,

It'll hurt betraying my best friend, but anything for my brother, anything.

"What do your tattoos represent?" Lana asked as she trailed the ink on my arm, "Family" I sighed staring straight at Blair sitting on the chair across from me while scrolling through her phone.

Lana wanted to have a movie night she had to beg Blair to come down, "Family" She snorted while glaring up at me, I arch a brow and lean against my knees, "What's wrong with having tattoos meant for family?" I asked,

She finally puts her phone down and stares right at me, "There's nothing wrong with tattoos meaning family, but out of everyone you care about family"

I scowl at her assumption, Irritation filling my blood, she crossed the line there, my veins felt like exploding at her straight face "You don't know anything about me, Blair" She flinches at her name popping out my mouth like a growl, every second she stared at me my blood boiled and heated up quickly.

"I know enough to know you don't give a shit about anyone but you" Suddenly Lana sat up and paced out of the living room, her footsteps stomping on the marble floor, the loud bang of her door shutting close.

"I've been friends with Rune for thirteen years and every single time I came to this goddamn mansion you treat your sister like shit" Her eyes grow darker, and suddenly start pooling.

I felt a pound in my chest from regret, "Listen-" "You don't know anything about my sister and I relationship" her voice breaks as she gripped onto her legs digging her nails into her skin.

"You don't know anything about me either" I shake my head sending glares down at the ground, "I know you don't like me, but I'm here for Rune because he asked me, I don't give a shit about you but I know for a fact if you get hurt Rune gets hurt"

I glare up at her eyes and notice something different, her eyes were burning red from what seemed mix of anger and sadness, but that faded away once she spoke "I didn't know you cared so much for him," a long pause between us, her lips part for in inch the. she stares down at the ground and says.

"I know you hate me, and I hate you too but we both want the same thing," She suddenly catches my eyes, "To protect Rune"

"I'll do anything for my brother and so would you, but if you hurt him in some way, or hurt me I will fucking kill you" I nod, feeling something inside me lift...

"Trust me I would never hurt you" After that I quickly stood up and took a deep breath before walking out of the living room and rushing up to my room.

Blair

I know I'm a bad sister, a bad example but that hurt coming out of someone else mouth, I know I started it and I knew he would get upset, I just didn't know it would have gotten that far, I always take shit so fucking far.

But he's right, I treat my sister like shit only because she gets whatever she wants, and dad lets her lose unlike me and Rune, I sighed and jumped out of bed heading down the hall where Lana's room is.

"Lana, can I come in?" I knocked gently on the door when I hear rustling going on in her room, "Come in!" she shouts, I peek my head inside the door seeing her laying down in bed.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to head to the beach or something?" I asked nervously, her eyebrows lifting up in confusion,

"Uh sure I guess I'll get ready" I nod nonchalantly and before I could walk out she says "What about Misha? Is he going with us?"

I roll my eyes, I know Lana has a crush on Misha it's obvious, and cute but it's so goddamn annoying like she likes him more of a sibling than I, "No-" "You should ask" I spun around to face her, "I was hoping this was a sisters day" I fist my hands behind my back digging my nails into my palms, a tight smile on my lips.

"Oh...okay that's fine" she nods heading her way toward her bathroom, her long blonde hair swaying behind her back.

Don't get me wrong Lana's beautiful, she looks older for her age for sure, she's 15 and looks around my age, maybe because we're the same height I'm just an inch taller.

As I shut the door behind her making my way downstairs I bump into Misha on the staircases, My hands bumping into his chest and his hands wrapping around my waist.

"What are you doing?" he asked gazing into my eyes, his eyes were extremely dark and I'd never noticed how...beautiful they were, gray like clouds but there were thunderstorms at the moment...

"Beach" I mumble not even thinking about my thought before speaking, "What" He frowned having a little smirk on his lips, "I um Lana and I are going to the beach so yeah"I try to walk past him but he grasps my waist and pulls me back into his chest.

"What are you-"
"What time are we leaving?" He asked,
"Excuse me it's a girl's day!" I stomp crossing my arms across my chest.
"I'll put on a wig if you wish for" He shrugs.

I roll my eyes and shove his arm off my waist, and take a step backward, for once In my life, I look taller than him, "And I'm protecting you both so go get dressed blondie I'll be waiting in the car" I groan and stomp up to my room like a child.