Chapter 58: Voltage

Misha

As expected Blair couldn't walk the next morning, every fifteen minutes we had to stop at a restaurant to let her feet breathe, "I don't think those high heel slippers were the ones love" "You think!" She snaps swaying her feet back and forth.

I let out a laugh as she groaned from the pain, she begged me to sit her above the concrete tower while taking an aggressive bite of her churro, I sighed and got down on my knee slipping her shoes off.

"What are you- oh yes" She smiled as I messaged her heel, "I love you so fucking much- shit there are kids around I can't curse" Her eyes widen as little kids with their parents walked away.

I chuckle and slip her shoes back on, she pouts to get her down from the tower and I grasp her waist and place her back on her feet, "Better?" I ask with a smile, "Yep"

After seven hours and a bunch of breaks, we had finished riding all of the rides and mostly all the restaurants.

I probably gained five pounds of how many times Blair handed me food, "Last place!" She cheered handing me the biggest ice cream cone I've seen.

I ordered a classing vanilla while Blair got mint chocolate chip with syrup and a bunch of candy and sprinkles on top, she rolled her eyes back from taking a bite of one of the candy pieces.

"Your boring picking vanilla with no rainbow sprinkles weirdo"
"You weren't complaining last night" I give her a smirk while arching a brow up, Blair's eyes grew bigger as she looked at her surrounding making sure no child heard me.

"That is highly inappropriate we are in Disney World" She hissed giving me a glare. I let out a laugh as vanilla ice cream smudges on my lips.

Blair

I nervously placed my foot in the freezing water, "You sure there aren't any sharks in here!" I shout, I could see Misha rolls his eyes while smiling.

I agreed to go skinny dipping for once and thought my aquaphobia wouldn't get in the way of that, "Blondie it's fine- WOAH" Suddenly Misha sunk into the water, "MISHA!" I shouted my heartbeat rising as he disappeared into the water.

Without hesitation, I ran into the cold water splashing around as I tried swimming deeper into the water, my heartbeat increased at the thought of Misha being bitten by a shark or-

Unexpectedly I forget how to float and I'm struggling to stay on shore, "MISHA-" I yell descending into the water, as I struggle to sink back up to the shore heavy arms left me up by my butt.

I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, "Blondie you're okay" he hugged my waist as I laid my head on his shoulder, "You asshole!" I try splashing him with water but am too afraid of falling back into the water.

He laughs as I try to catch my breath back, "You tried saving me Blondie" he smiled revealing his pearly whites, and my anger disappeared into thin air when I admired the man in front of me.

His light brown hair soaking wet and little strands hid his face, his smile his nose ring, his eyes his tattoos, all of him.

Is mine.

"I tried because that's what love makes you do" he smiled and gave me a peck on my forehead, "A kiss for a secret?" I chuckled and nod.
"Remember the time you threw up on a random guy at a party?" He asked, I nod and smile but then realize...

"You-"
"I was the guy you threw up on" He laughed while embarrassment fills my pit of stomach, kill me now.

"So you were the one who locked me in a janitor's office?" I arched a brow, he thins his lip and breaks eye contact, "You know I thought you were going to actually kill me" "I was until I realized it was May" I gulped a harsh breath...

May is only three months away, and knowing the truth breaks my heart all over again, "hey...your okay" he tilts my chin so our eyes met, "No more sad shit, we're on vacation just the two of us" I beam and nod giving him a tight hug.

Misha

After our long steamy hot, sexy- shower, I changed into sweats while Blair brushed her hair and wore one of my T-shirts,

Before I could ask Blair a question my phone started ringing, I check to see it was Rune, I get a bad gut feeling but ignored and, and left it ringing.

"Blondie may I ask how-" I get interrupted by another phone call from Rune, "You should pick that up" Blair lets out a giggle.

I sigh and roll my eyes as I picked up the phone, "What is it" I snapped giving him an annoyed eye roll through the phone,

"Is Blair with you"
"Yes, why?"
"Go somewhere private," he said his voice coming out as a whisper, "It's Vivian" I give her a peck on the cheek before leaving our room and heading toward the backyard.

"What's wrong is Lana okay?" I asked.
"Dont worry she's perfectly fine just..."
"Fucking Christ Spit it out" I hissed into the phone looking back to make sure Blair isn't looking through the windows.

"Not until you promise not to do anything fucked up"
I sigh and ask one simple question, "Does Blair have to do with it?" silence is my answer.
"I can't promise shit knowing Blair or Lana have to do with it"
"I know, and trust me I'm trying to keep my composure but Misha this is serious shit"
"Then tell me" he answers me with a heavy breath.

"It's Ten, aka Henry Voltage." Fuck. No.