Episode 9: Lost.

Elena was still running away from Bellwood, she didn't know if this was far enough, or if there would be a far enough. But she didn't want this thing within her to manage to get to her friends. The queen was laughing at her as she was running.

Queen: run all you want little girl; this can't last forever.

Elena stopped at a tree, and she tried to catch her breath.

Elena: I won't let you take me over. I won't.

She stated as her arm raised without her letting it again. She forced it down, holding it down as she saw she was near a small town. While standing in front of it she saw people living their lives, unaware of what kind of person she was. That was until one kid pointed out that she was the nano queen from the next city over. She became embarrassed, and she tried running again, but her legs wouldn't let her. One of the people walked up to her, the mayor of this small town.

Mayor: I don't know what you're doing here but we need help. This wizard guy's been attacking our local collage, looking for some kind of magical artefact. Of course, there's no such thing, but I'm willing bet after everything that's happened since last summer, there is.

Elena: yeah, by boyfriend can perform magic. Where is this collage?

The mayor pointed and she started running, the queen still talking with her.

Queen: what do you plan on doing?

Elena: I'm going to use you to take down this guy. If you think you can use me to attack my friends, I'm going to use you.

Queen: you've been using me since I allowed you to borrow my power to control my chips.

Elena: you're using my cells to make your chips.

Queen: only until I run out of cells to use.

Elena found herself at the city collage. It was called "Friedkin University".

Elena: guess I'm never going to college.

She ripped open the gate and took a step inside, the campus was empty, a slow breeze flowing across the campus, the buildings where tall and dark. She walked slowly, taking everything in, making sure that she didn't miss any detail that could help her later. The queen was taunting her.

Queen: do you really think you can stop the magician, you're not the changeling powerhouse, the magically gifted quarter alien. You're a puppet.

Elena: a puppet who knows that magic doesn't do anything against tech.

Queen: besides the dismantling spell. If it could take apart something as sophisticated as the omnitrix, what do you think it'll do to you?

Elena: I'll think of that when I get there. Besides we were there for that adventure. So, we have no idea what that would do to us.

She gave a smirk thinking she could retake control using this magician's magic, the queen knew it was only a matter of time before she would gain full control of the body, she was trapped in. red sparks could be seen coming from one of the massive buildings and Elena made her way over there. Massive doors blocked the way. As she tapped the door it glew red, it was mana. She could tell from the texture alone, and she tried to cut through it with the blade she could make, however as she tried to cut through it electrocuted her.

Queen: smart.

Elena: shut up or help me.

Elena tried to shoot out chips at the door, but it bounced off.

Elena: why isn't this working?

She formed a massive hammer and she tried to smash eh barrier to find it wasn't going to work.