Episode 3: hidden in plain sight.

We start with the group inside the rustbucket. Elena grasped her head in pain.

Max: Are you sure this will work?

Cooper: all my equipment is in my lab.

Ben: you seemed to just teleport over when I mentioned that Gwen was upset you couldn't help us.

Cooper: what are you on about?

Gwen: let's just focus on making sure Elena isn't going to die from having her chips drained out of her. Again.

Elena: I can't help it if I had to use a lot of them to fight off those ghost freaks.

Ben: you could've said something sooner.

Elena: I just didn't want to break the moment you know.

She coughed and she spad out some deactivated chips.

Cooper: step on it.

Cut to the rustbucket having arrived and Elena's glowing blue as Cooper's using his powers for a quick inspection.

Cooper: your chip count is way down. Almost to a dangerous degree.

Max: how do we fix it?

There was a flash of pink as Gwen had transformed into a new alien. This alien was scaly, slimy and grey. It was a grey reptilian, still humanoid but with a tail and three monochromatic-coloured eyes. Green, red and blue.

Ben: a new alien? Right now?

Gwen: I fiddle with the Omnitrix when scared. Ok?

Max shook his head as Elena let out a small groan.

Ben: come on, what can do to fix her up?

Cooper: I'd need something to synthesise the chips to be able to give her chip infusion. I could make it, but I have no idea what they're made of.

Max: none of us know what they're made from.

Gwen: maybe the guy who gave them to Victor, to begin with, knows.

Ben immediately understood what she was saying.

Ben: seriously, you want to rope Phill into this? He was locked up for a reason.

Gwen: look at her.

Elena gave a wave but clearly, she was in pain.

Cooper: without the chips, the cells they destroyed to replicate themselves aren't being fully fixed. If we don't get chips in to her soon, she may get stuck in her chip form.

Max sighed.

Max: he owes us a Favor for freeing him from the null void I'm sure we can talk something out with the plumbers to get him out of his cell.

Elena: I'm coming with you.

Max: no way, you can barely stand

Ben: I'll stay back.

Elena: thanks.

Gwen: this wouldn't have anything to do with you still not liking Phill after he tricked us, does it?

Ben: hey my girlfriends in pain. I'm staying to help her. If it was Kevin, you'd do the same.

Gwen became flustered.

Cooper: good luck guys.

Max: we'll be back as soon as we can be.

Cut to the shuttle from the Galvin prime adventure where Gwen, Max and Lucy were in the three seats. Some kind of a side carriage attached to the side.