Episode 3 - a change of face.

In Salem, Massachusetts, ben, Gwen and max had dressed as pilgrims for some kind of fair. However, as they started walking down the street, they noticed something was wrong.

Gwen: are you sure that you got the date, right?

Max: I'm sure of it. Just look at this.

They look at the poster, where ben wiped away part of some dirt to find that the date was for next week.

Ben: you mean I dressed like this for nothing.

Gwen: well, you are a witch now.

Ben: don't say it like that, alien girl. Besides I look like a girl in this.

Gwen: and what's wrong with that?

Before ben can respond they spot something explodes, and they go and investigate.

Gwen: if it's an explosion then that'll mean fire. With means it's Heatblast time.

She hides herself away behind a building and she tried to change into Heatblast. And she got Heatblast to her shock.

Ben: hey rocks for brains, your hat's on fire

Gwen pulled the hat off of her head and she threw it to the floor, stomping on it. Only making it light faster.

Ben: just go, I'll deal with this.

She shot off on a broken-out piece of flaming rock and she flew off. Meanwhile ben started running in the other direction.

Max: where are you going?

Ben: I left my gear in the rustbucket.

Max nodded as pressed a button on his car keys, bringing the rustbucket to him.

Ben: you've been able to do this the whole time?

Max winked as we cut back over to Gwen who had arrived at the fire.

Gwen: wow, which has got to be the biggest fire I've pulled from yet. Come on Gwen, you've got this.

She raised up her magma hands and she started to pull from the fire as Charmcaster appeared from the shadows.

Charmcaster: you cousin may have stolen my spell book, but I learned a few a few things about your aliens while stuck on that ship in space. Including that your alien DNA can do interesting things to my spells. Luckily, I have the spell that'll work memorised.

She then paused and looked into the glass.

Charmcaster: and now I'm talking to myself.

She just pointed her hands at Gwen, and she started speaking

Charmcaster: transfera identica, transfera identica, transfera identica.

Gwen was then surrounded in some kind of pink orb.

Gwen: what's going on?

She started to look around herself, but the bubble wasn't translucent enough for her to make anything specific out. However, she did hear something as she was able to hear something as she heard ben yelling.

Ben: you stupid hoverboard. What are you doing?

He flew right into the bubble which forced Gwen out. Conveniently, the blast from the bubble managed to hide Gwen's return to human. However, after the explosion they find ben and Charmcaster on the floor.

As ben woke up, he found himself in charmcaster's body and vice versa.

Max then ran up after seeing the explosion and he looked at the pair in the mini crater that was in the ground.