Episode 3 - the transmogrification of Eunice.

We start looking at the events of the final battle of goodbye and good riddance on a monitor. Watching the event is a furious DR animo in his cave from SOTO, all of the techs gone and now that he was no longer aligned with the forever king, he had no means of getting the resources to rebuild however on the barley functioning scanners, he finds something. Something that had crashing in from space.

DR animo: do I dare go and investigate? What if it's alien technology that can finally give me the boost I need. On the other hand, it might just be another bird.

He thought for a minute.

DR animo: I'm out of resources, it's worth a check.

He stepped outside and he found that a pod had crashed onto earth. A white pod that looked to be big enough to hold a full-on human.

DR animo: how intriguing. I do remember the Tennyson brat saying she found her omnitrix in a pod. Maybe I'll have one of my own.

He placed his hand onto it, and it seemed to cut him. Taking a drop of his blood. And from that green flash came from the pod and when it opened, he found that it had the form of a human child.

DR animo: what's a human doing in space?

As the human lay there, he was confused but he felt a need to bring the human into the bunker. He had to examine her. And after covering her up with some of the raw materials that he brought, he placed her onto a table where he started to examine her. The young girl had blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked to be about 10-12years old and she seemed to have some techno implants. Animo had to re-read that scan as he saw that there was something in her neck. As animo went to inspect it, the young girl awoke.

Girl: where am I?

DR animo: I found you inside of a pod being shot from space. What where you are doing in the pod.

Girl: I don't know.

Dr animo: what do you remember?

Girl: I don't remember much of anything.

Dr animo: if you excuse m for a moment.

He walked out of the room, leaving the girl in the testing room. Around it rested a few different experiments.

Dr animo: what are you doing. You are Dr animo, you have to turn in the child.

He looked around again and saw the vast, empty cave and he sighed.

DR animo: on the other hand, I could use an assistant, I have been feeling lonely ever since that I was helping to get the sub energy.

He deliberated on it for a moment before returning to the experiment room where he found the young girl looking at the mutated creatures.

Girl: what are these things?

She knew something was off about them, but she didn't know what.

Dr animo: these are my experiments. I try to mix DNA and see what I can create.

Girl: doesn't that hurt the animals?

Dr animo: they don't feel a thing with my Trans-modulator. And believe me, there's more then on human who can rewrite DNA. Now then I am currently in the market for a new assistant. If you are willing to work with me, you'll have a place to sleep, eat live.

Girl: I don't really have a choice, do I?

Dr animo: if you wish to go out there, I won't stop you. But I will warn you that nobody will take a child seriously anymore.

the girl looked to the mouth of the cave they were in, and at the room around them. She might be able to figure out more about her past here. So, she agreed to it.