Episode 13 - secrets

As a news helicopter starts flying above an armoured truck, they start reporting on the robbery and that the perpetrators have a hostage, however they also notice that an RV was following the truck and just behind the RV was a giant bink ball and a young boy wearing a mask flying on a hover board.

Max: we need to stop them.

Gwen: I'll try and get ahead of it.

Ben: I'll try and get on and top of it and get that hostage.

Max: right, I guess that leaves me to stop it from just driving off, doesn't it?

Gwen: yep.

She accelerates forward and she manages to match the speed of the car, crashing into it to try and scare the driver into stopping, however when that doesn't work, she manages to get ahead of the car and she just stands in place as the car rams into her, sending her tumbling back slightly before stopping herself and slowly approaching the car. With their focus on Gwen, ben was able to get onto the armoured buss and he managed to sneak his way in, and he managed to get the hostage onto the hoverboard and out before climbing out of the window. Gwen the looked over at Gwen giving a thumbs up and as ben got the pair into the air, Gwen rammed into the armoured car, destroying it as the police arrived and ben let the hostage down.

Hostage: thank you MR...

Ben: call me sharpshot.

Gwen looked at him with her arms crossed and they started going forward and through the police cars with max following in the rustbucket. Coming to a stop on the other side of the bridge, Gwen hid away as she timed out and ben dropped down next to her.

Ben: we are getting good at this.

Gwen: tell me about it, I've got this whole hero thing down to a science.

Max drove the RV in close to where the pair was hiding and after putting the hoverboard and mask back in the massive backpack, they got into the rust bucket and with day slowly turning to night, Gwen tried to get some sleep, but she finds that she's having trouble. She sees someone stepping out of a pod, his arms covered in weird spikes, and she looks at how he was looking over some TV monitors.

Vilgax: this is what you are using the omnitrix for? Pathetic heroics? Why bother?

Gwen tried to move but her body wasn't moving, she couldn't feel anything but the cold hatred that vilgax held, not being able to see much of his face or body other than his arms.

Vilgax: I'm coming for you now that I've got my new body.

Gwen wakes up screaming and ben looks over at her, clearly half asleep and max just walked over as if he wasn't asleep at all.

Max: was it another nightmare again?

Gwen: he's coming for me; he's coming right now.

Max's eyes opened wide, and he got to the front of the rustbucket, and he starts it up.

Ben: am I missing something? What aren't you two telling me?

Max: we're heading for mount Rushmore.

Gwen: I'll just go XLR8 and get us there as quick as is possible.

Max: no way, to risky.

Ben: seriously, what am I missing out on.

Max: I don't have time to get into it, although if it is who I think it is I'm curious how Gwen knows who it is.

Gwen: I've been seeing his mind; I know he's some kind of squid alien thing.

She was laying as paradox was clear on the issues that may form if she was open about her multiverse travels after he dropped her off back home.