Episode 9 - monster weather

While on the road ben and Gwen were staring out of the window, thinking about what they were going to do.

Ben: what's this place even got?

Gwen: it' Chicago, and from the looks of it...

She pointed to a billboard, showing off that a sumo slammers convention was going on.

Ben: WOW, TELL EM WE'RE GOING THERE!

Max: I looked into it ahead of time. It's going on all weekend, where we're going first is even better.

Ben: wow, where are we going?

Cut to the entrance to the music festival.

Ben: wait, you've baited and switched on me again.

Gwen: I don't know, this seems like your kind of thing.

They start to walk inside.

Ben: it probably will be, but...

He's stopped by a security guard.

Security guard: all outside bags must be left in your cars.

Ben: you can't...

He looked over at max and started to grumble to himself while Gwen noticed the famous weatherman Vance Veetteroy and his robotic companion. Gwen ran over and she placed her hand onto the plasma ball of the S.A.M.

Vance: hey, don't touch it.

Gwen: you're Vance Veetteroy. Aren't you?

Vance: oh, so you've heard of me?

Gwen: I've heard of your robot. It's amazing what this thing can do. Predicting weather with perfect accuracy is incredible.

Vance then noticed the omnitrix.

Vance: that's a neat looking watch you've got there.

Gwen: thanks. It's a one of a kind.

Max then whistled and Gwen ran over, finding bn grumbling his way back in.

Ben: at least I got to sneak this back in.

He pulled out his Digi downloader and he pulled out some earphones.

Gwen: you brought an MP3 player to a music festival.

Ben: jealous?

Gwen face palmed as max took them around the festival.

Meanwhile Vance was looking at a message on his computer before walking over to S.A.M.

Vance: I'm sorry S.A.M but if we don't get our ratings up then it's game over. And they'll be taking you away from me.

S.A.M: what are you going to do farther?

Vance then opened up the machine and he started prodding around inside of S.A.M.

Vance: I'm going to use you for what you were intended to do. They want better weather to report on, then I'll just have to scale up what we usualy do.

S.A.M: those levels will be dangerous farther.

Vance: I made you to control the weather, to make reporting on it easier, so I'm just using you for what your made for.

He shot S.A.M into the air and the weather immediately changed to rain.

Gwen: that's weird.

Max: it's just a summer shower. It'll pass soon enough.

His attention was then drawn to the shag carpeting table where they had some rare merchandise.

Max: wow, this is a limited edition vinal record. There first album too. How much are you looking for it?