Episode 6: changes

We begin with Ben and Elena in Ben's backyard, with Gwen and Lucy sitting off to the side.

Ben: all right, let's see what kind of mana tricks I can do now I know I'm an anodite.

Elena: bring it.

Ben charged his hands up with mana Disks and he started throwing them out. Elena knocked them away with her chip blades.

Elena: I said bring it.

Ben: I'm just warming up.

He shot out a massive mana sphere that Elena managed to deflect with her blade. Knocking it over the fence.

Elena: really, that's the best you got?

The mana sphere then lands in his Neighbour's yard where Ben's Neighbour walked out, MR baumann. He stepped outside and saw the massive green mana sphere in his yard and Ben tried to hide in his shirt.

MR baumann: TENNYSON!!!

Ben timidly walked over to his fence.

Ben: hey MR baumann, what's...

MR Baumann: what's a giant glowing green ball doing in my yard?

Ben: let me get that.

He dispersed the mana finding that the mana left behind a ditch where it landed.

MR Baumann: why do you keep doing this Ben?

Ben: I swear, I'm not trying to hurt you.

MR Baumann: well, you're hurting my wallet with all this destruction you cause. I swear, you break one more thing and I'll make you regret it.

He walked off back into his house.

Gwen: I think he's at his last wit now.

Elena: I think I hear my dad calling my name.

Turns out she wasn't lying. victor was standing outside of the Tennyson household chatting with Sandra outside.

Ben: well, isn't that perfect timing?

She gave Ben a tight hug before returning to her human form.

Elena: see you at school tomorrow.

Gwen: we should probably get going ourselves.

She activated the Omnitrix and changed into XLR8, grabbing onto Lucy.

Lucy: wait you know XLR8 and I don't go well together.

Gwen just grabbed onto Lucy and began running. Ben headed inside and went into his room, seeing his homework on his desk. He decided to ignore it and he turned on his console to play some sumo slammers. Meanwhile, Elena returned home, and she immediately went into her room. victor getting to work on dinner. The pair still not talking all that much. As Elena looked at her calendar on the door. It was February 13th.

Elena: looks like it's time to dress up in pink as schools going to be going all out as usual.

She sighed and lay down in her bed.

Elena: at least I'll get to go through that snore fest with Ben, now I can tell people I'm taken.

She let out a little giggle as she hears a voice talking to her.

Voice: surely there's more to it than that.

Elena: who's there?

Voice: I helped you unlock your powers, to be able to keep up with your superhero boyfriend, to bloom into who you truly are.