Chapter 12:- The Plan

Start from the beginning

Jacob answers the door.
"Dad it's Charlie, I'm going out. Don't know when I'll be back. You know where I'm going." Jake says walking past me.

I walk into the house and find Billy sitting in his wheelchair in the livingroom.

"Why you got bags?" Billy asks me.

"Sue kicked me out." I simply say.

"How come? I thought you imprinted on her?" Billy asks.

"I did. She's kicked me out because she doesn't like the way I treat Izzy." I say.

"I don't like the way anybody treats her around her. That's why I put that law in place. I hear of anybody hurting her again or doing anything to make her unhappy I'll be kicking then out of the pack and La Push." Billy says.

"Well, I don't see her anymore. Don't want to. She's not part of my family anymore." I say to him.

"Thats fine but you ever lay a finger on her again I'll ban you from La Push." Billy says.

"What time football on?" I ask changing the subject.

"It's gonna start in about 10 mins." Billy says.

"I'll go get beers out fridge." I say, walking to the kitchen.

We drink in silence and watch the football. When football finish 2 hours later I'm feeling a little drunk.
"How much have you drank?" Billy asks me.

"Loads." I say, trying to stand up so I go home.

"Your staying here tonight on the sofa. You can't even stand up. I'll just ring Jake and let him know so he doesn't wake you up." Billy says.

"He's gone to see Izzy hasn't he? I'd tell him while your on the phone to say goodbye to her. He won't be able to see her for long. Not when Sam's plan works. She'll be here being Sam's little imprint." Charlie says.

"What do you mean?" Billy asks.

"Sam has spoken to Sophia Uley and she's doing a spell so Izzy marks him. He's already marked Izzy." I say.

"Sam can't do that." Billy says.

"He already is." I say to him.

I hear somebody knocking on the door. Billy goes to open the door.
"Billy, is Jake with Izzy. My kids ain't answering and Sam is planning on doing something to Izzy." I hear Sue at the door.

"I know Charlie has just told me. I was just about the ring Jake now to tell him." Billy says.

I hear Billy ringing somebody.
"Hello son, I need you to do me a favour. I'm not sure what will happen but Sam is going Sophia Uley to do witch craft so he can mark Izzy." Billy says to Jacob down the phone.

"What's happening?" I hear Billy ask.

I can't hear what is being said on the phone. Hopefully it's something happening to Izzy.

"That could be the spell. Keep her there. I'll see if Sue can talk to Sophia or if she can do a counter spell to stop it." Billy says.

"What's happening?" Sue asks.

"Izzy is going mad. She's trying to get out the house because she needs to be with her imprint Sam. She can't feel it for Jasper at the moment." Billy says.

"That is the spell. I know what spell she is using. Tell Jake the only way to keep Izzy at home is to keep her sedated until the spell is broken." Sue says.

"Jake Sue says you need to keep her sedated until the spell brakes. Sue is trying to help here." Billy says.

"No, don't stop it. Let Sam have her. Hopefully she will die." I say to them.

"Charlie shut up." Sue says.

I start hearing Sue chanting. I don't know what she is saying it all sounds like it's a different language. All I can make out is Izzy and Sam. It sounds like she's speaking in German or something. Hopefully they don't break it.

"Sue is chanting. I don't know if it's working or not." I hear Billy say.

"It's working. I can feel it breaking slowly. When it brakes completely you will hear my phone ring because Sophia will be able to sense that I'm breaking it." Sue says.

"It's nearly done son. Keep her sedated." Billy says.

As if the have to sedate her. Why cant they just let her go?.

I hear somebody's phone ring.
"Hello Sophia." I hear Sue say.

"Yes I did break it. Obviously Sam didn't te you who Izzy is did he?" Sue asks.

"No that's not true. Sam has a imprint called Emily. Izzy has a imprint called Jasper. Sam keeps abusing Izzy and he raped her so she now has a child. He wants her but she doesn't want him and he's tried making you do that spell so he gets his own way." Sue says.

"Yes. She's my step daughter. Next time he asks you to do witch craft ask me first please." Sue says.

"Ok. Thank you. That's fine. I don't care if Sam doesn't like me because I stopped his spell." Sue says.

"Ok bye" Sue says. "Billy you can tell Jake that Izzy can be took off the sedation now as the spell has broken." Sue says.

"Jake spell has broken." Billy says down the phone.

"What are we going to do with Charlie?" Sue asks.

"I don't know. I put that law in place so Izzy was safe on La Push but I care some people don't care. I said the next person to hurt her was going to be kicked out of La Push but I feel like I have to keep Charlie here so he doesn't hurt her." Billy says.

"I don't want him back until he changes." Sue says walking out the door.

I don't care. Maybe I'm better without her. I close my eyes and dream of Izzy being dead and Anna being here.