76. Amplification

Y/N's Apartment

You're listening to the radio from the Beacon County Sheriff's Department, they're involved in a chase due to multiple calls about strange sightings.

You heard that it was heading for the hospital, you receive a text from Scott.

"Hey. Meet us at the hospital. That's where the Beast is heading" You read the message.

"I'm on my way" You quickly send a reply, heading towards the front door, your keys in hand.

Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital

You meet Scott and Stiles in the car park, the three of you entering the building together, a gun cocks behind you, the three of you frantically turn around, relieved to see that it was Sheriff Stilinski.

"Shhhh ..." The Sheriff puts a finger to his lips.

A loud snarling is heard overhead as the four of you advance down the hallway, the Sheriff and Stiles look expectantly at you and Scott.

"Fourth floor" You and Scott replied quietly.

The hallway is in shambles upon arrival, medical equipment is all over the floor, papers are scattered, some places are burning with bluish-orange flames.

A flaming Parrish flies backwards down the hallway like a comet, slamming his back against the wall at the end and bouncing off before landing in a heap on the floor.

The Sheriff rushed over to check on him, Parrish sits upright, putting a hand over his healing wounds which smoke as they heal.

His eyes are still glowing reddish-orange, indicating the Hellhound is still in control as you kneel next to him.

"Parrish ? You okay ?" You enquired, he remains silent, staring off into space.

"Deputy !" The Sheriff rose his voice to break him out of his trance.

Parrish gasps and blinks, his eyes returning to normal, he's clearly uncertain of how he ended up there, the Sheriff rubbed his shoulder comfortingly.

"Okay, okay ..." Sheriff Stilinski sighed.

Scott noticed the Beast's bloody paw prints, you and Stiles go after him as he follows them up the hall, they eventually turn into bloody sneaker prints, this confused all three of you.

Beacon Hills Animal Clinic

You, Scott and Stiles have met up with Deaton in the exam room.

"What I'm about to show you isn't supposed to exist" Deaton pulls out a stack of photos from a manila envelope, he lays them out on the table for the three of you to examine.

"This is the only surviving evidence of Dr Valack's time as Chief Medical Officer of Eichen House" Deaton explained, you all look appalled by what you're seeing.

The photos are of dozens of different supernatural creatures, all of whom have had holes drilled into their skulls, and all of whom appear to either be in excruciating pain or dead.

"To call it human experimentation would be ... charitable" Deaton explained, Scott and Stiles eyes begin to fill with tears due to how horrified they are.

"They let him do this ?" You picked up one of the photos.

"They didn't have a choice. He was Chief Medical Officer at the time" Deaton sighed, he noticed that Scott was looking at one picture in particular.

"A Banshee. She died screaming" Deaton informed.

"So, he drilled holes into their heads ? All of them ?" Stiles enquired.