48. Insatiable

Beacon Hills Highschool

"My turn" You stepped under the water, eyes switching to steel blue.

"Don't fight it. Hold still and don't fight" Deaton already knew you were more in control than the other boys.

"Got it" He tossed the fly down the drain, turning off the water, you cough, clearing your throat of blood.

"Are they okay now ?" Allison wrapped her arm around your waist, steadying your weakened body.

"I hope so. The part that's worrisome is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles" Deaton informed the group.

"There's really two of them now. How's that even possible ?" Kira questioned.

"It's Beacon Hills, the impossible becomes possible all the time. You'll get used to it" You offered her a reassuring smile.

"But how did the other one just take Lydia ?" Allison tries to wrap her head around the situation.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car" Deaton explains.

"So, no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house ?" Aiden folds his arms over his chest, scoffing.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor" Deaton irritably responded.

"Hold on -- how are you so sure which Stiles is which ?" Kira rubs her temple.

"That's what they're trying to figure out now" Dr Deaton watched one of the flies finally get washed down the drain.

Beacon County Sheriff's Station

"We got an APB out on Lydia's car -- every unit on the road is looking for her" The Sheriff closed the door to his office.

"Isn't there anything else that we would do ?" Stiles enquired.

"At this hour ? No, not really" Sheriff Stilinski sighed.

"He took her for a reason, Dad. Look, if we can figure out the why, then we'll figure out the where" Stiles leant against his dad's desk.

"Okay ... What would a Nogitsune, powerful enough to take on human form, want with a Banshee ?" You can't quite connect the dots as you formulate the question.

"I don't know, Lydia's pretty good at finding dead bodies. Maybe he needs to find a body ?" Stiles suggests.

"Scott, you know more about this than all of us --" The Sheriff turned to him.

"Me ?" Scott interrupted him.

"You said you heard the whole story from Noshiko ?" He reiterated what he'd been told by the True Alpha.

"Yeah, but that happened during World War II, like seventy years ago" Scott shrugged.

"Wait -- what did you say ?" Stiles frowns.

"He said, Noshiko told him about the internment camp --" You explained.

"No, before that. You said the whole story ..." Stiles interjects, quoting his dad's words.

"Yeah ... What is it ?" Scott noticed the sudden change in his best friends facial expression.

"There's a girl at Eichen House ... Her name's Meredith. I think she might be able to help" Stiles informed, Parrish made the call to Eichen without Sheriff Stilinski needing to order him.

"Sheriff ? Meredith Walker" He called into the room.

"She's still there ?" His eyebrow raises in surprise.