39. More Bad Than Good

Beacon Hills Highschool

You, Scott, Allison and Stiles are in Mr Yukimura's classroom, discussing the revelation about the coyote den.

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails" Stiles pulled up a map, pointing to the pin in the centre of the trails.

"Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But, I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves, and they're really smart -- if they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes" Allison informed the three of you.

"Coyotes tip toe ?" Stiles incredulously gawked at your girlfriend.

"Is that the craziest thing you've heard about ? We live in Beacon Hills, Stiles" You examined the photo on the phone screen.

"Fair point" He huffed, annoyed that you were correct about the matter.

"They tip toe" Allison sighed, the bell rang, indicating the start of first period.

"I gotta go, but send me the pinned location" She kissed you, smiling as she exited the history classroom.

"Okay" Stiles called after her, the three of you taking a seat in the middle row.

"All right, everyone, let's get started ! We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us ?" Mr Yukimura scanned the classroom for a volunteer.

Scott sends you a series of images, all from the research Kira had done for him, you slipped your phone over, it'd previously been face down on the table, examining the information.

"Mr Stilinski ?" He opened the textbook onto the correct page, placing it down on the podium.

"Oh, maybe someone else could ...?" Stiles anxiously hoped you or Scott would offer to take his place but you're both preoccupied reading Kira's notes.

"Everyone participates in my class, Mr Stilinski" He gestured for Stiles to get up and read to the class.

"Okay ..." Stiles muttered, looking down at the textbook, the page was blurred.

His breathing began to quicken, he grips the edge of the wood tightly, the words start to jumble infront of his eyes.

"Okay, okay ... Come on, come on ..." He muttered to himself.

You looked up, switching off your phone, elbowing Scott, quickly gaining his attention.

"Stiles ? You okay ?" Scott cautiously got up, making his way towards his best friend.

"Does he look okay ? You need to get him out of here, now" You instructed, ensuring the two of them where the only ones who heard what you'd said.

"I should take him to the nurse's office" Scott asked Mr Yumiura for permission, he nodded, Scott and Stiles left the room together.

The end of class bell tolled, an hour later, everyone left the room while Mr Yukimura gave out homework instructions.

"Do not forget the chapters on President Carter and the Commission on Wartime Relocation !" He watched as you left the room.

Kira collected Scott's bag, opting to go and find him so she could give it back to him.

In the locker room

You'd followed someone's laboured breathing and the echoe of shattering glass, ending up in the girls locker room.

"Good coyote" You growled at Malia, she ignored you, charging at the mysterious entity hiding behind the lockers.