2. Second Chance At First Line

Beacon Hills Highschool

Your stood with your arms folded across your chest, intensely examining McCall's movements on the lacrosse field.

"Who the hell, does he think that he is ?" Jackson groaned as you pass him a small bottle of water.

"I don't know but he must to be on drugs or something" You suggested.

"Well he wouldn't seem to talk about it. I confronted him and he acted like he had no idea what drugs were" He scoffed.

"McCall's just good at hiding it. You can't become that good at lacrosse over night" You observed, smiling fakely at Scott.

"Yeah, you are right. I'll see you after the practice" He headed back on the pitch.

Derek is standing behind the stands and off to one side, whilst hes watched Stiles and Scott with a focused expression.

"He's going to expose us all" You sent a text to Derek.

"Not if we have any thing to say about it. Meet me at the McCall house" Derek replied and you shook your head.

"I can't Derek. I'm going out shopping with Lydia" You lean backwards against the bleachers.

"Alright. I'll do it myself. Be careful. If the Alpha or the Argent's find you, we are all screwed - None of our kind are safe until, they leave this town" Derek shuts his phone off.

You had told a lie about going shopping, instead you intend to go confront Stiles.

Because the friend of your fellow wolf is your friend, right ?

Stilinski House, Beacon Hills

Stiles arrived home from school, placing his bag in the corner and diving onto his bed with a groan.

"You can make your dinner whenever, it is in the microwave. I'm going to head to the station and work on a murder case. I should be back in about two hour's" The Sheriff shouted to his son.

"That's fine, Dad ... I'll see you after your shift" Stiles sighed and positions himself comfortably on the bed.

Sheriff Stilinski closed the door that you were hiding behind.

"Hello, Stiles" The sound of your calmed voice made him jump in suprise.

"What're you doing here ?! You can't just break into my house !" His voice rose an octave.

Stiles stands and advanced towards you, unaware that his shouting had triggered his dad's concern.

You pinned him to the wall with a speed that no human could possibly counter.

"Hey !" He trailed off when he heard the creaking of the Sheriff's footstep coming back upstairs.

"You okay Stiles ?" Noah unholstered his gun and aimed it at the door.

"Tell him you're fine and that you're just watching a TV show. But if he opens that door, I'll claw your throat out" He knew that your threat wasn't empty.

"I'm fine, dad. I was rewatching episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer ... The wolf episode" Stiles came up with an excuse.

"I don't remember those episode's at all. Stay safe" Noah left the house.

"You can let go of me now" He pushed at your shoulder but you didn't budge.

"No, I can't. Not until you've given me an answer to my question" You flipped him, slamming him into the wall once again.