20. Raving

Y/N's Apartment

Body planked over the grey carpet, you lowered yourself downwards as low as you could before pushing back up.

You repeated the action, your muscles aching and your core tightening with every movement.

"Why are you awake ?" Erica shields her eyes from the early morning sunlight.

"I could ask you the same question" You pushed yourself up one last time, getting to your feet.

"Y/N ... Just come back to bed" She pouts as you headed to the pull up bar.

"I'm wide awake. I don't think I could go back to sleep, even if I wanted to" You grab the book that you'd been interested in lately.

You grip the bar with one hand, pulling your body up with one arm and then lowering yourself back down.

The book was open on the page you had last read, you flick it over several times, placing the book down after a few long moments.

You start doing two arm pull ups instead of the one armed ones you'd been doing prior.

"I got our tickets for the rave" You jump down from the bar, landing on your feet and turning to face your girlfriend.

"Did Matt give them to you ?" Erica sits up in bed, tiredly rubbing her eyes.

"It was Danny actually" You walked over to the bed, kissing her sweetly.

"Wait, is that a tattoo ?" She noticed the pattern of black ink on the small of your back.

"Yeah, it is. Derek gave consent for me to get it in Florida" You smile, knowing the question that would follow.

Erica sits at the edge of the bed, patting the spot beside her.

You sat down with your back facing her, she traced the tattoo with the end of her right index finger.

"Isn't this the triskelion ? The exact same symbol that was on your necklace" Erica continued to trace the pattern of ink.

"Yeah" You turned round, loosely taking hold of her wrists.

"How do you get a tattoo ? Wouldn't our healing prevent it ?" She rests her hand tenderly on the side of your neck.

"First you have to actually get the tattoo. Then, you wait for it to heal and you use a blow torch or a source of fire to bring the ink out from underneath your flesh" You explained to her.

"That sounds painful" Erica's other hand rests on your shoulder, gently caressing your skin.

"Trust me, it was painful. Derek did the blow torch part for me" You rubbed her arm, leaning your forehead against hers with a gentle smile.

Erica passionately kissed you, her hand moving to cup your cheek.

You smile into the kiss, your arm snakes around her waist to keep her close and the other tangles in her blonde hair.

"What was that for ?" You teasingly pull her lip back with your teeth, releasing it and interlocking her fingers with yours.

"Is it wrong to kiss my girlfriend ?" Erica checked the clock on the nightstand.

"No ..." You trailed off, locking eyes with her as she smirked at you, biting her lip.

"... I have a study date with Boyd. I'll see you later tonight" She pecked your lips.

"Have a good time, my love" You pick up the red hoodie from the floor, slipping it over your head.

Beacon Hills Animal Clinic