Chapter Twenty Two

Fun fact: the Monday after the first two shows, my friend and I got into a very heated debate on whether or not the Vigilante Shit dance was a lap dance minus the lap or a 'chair routine'. It went on for so long that my form tutor had to get involved. But in the end, I won the debate 🤗

-----

March, 2023

williamsemallory

liked by taylorswift and 1,433,463 others williamsemallory So make the friendship bracelets Take the moment and taste it You've got no reason to be afraid

williamsemallory So make the friendship bracelets Take the moment and taste it You've got no reason to be afraid

In the heart of Arizona, amidst the whirlwind of a concert tour, Mallory found herself in a unique balancing act between her love for music and her most precious treasure: Peter. Taylor was ready for another tour, five years after the last.

Inside the confines of the tour bus, Mallory's maternal instincts took over as she began to prepare Peter for the day ahead. His tiny hands reached out with curiosity, grasping at anything within his reach. With each giggle and coo, Mallory's heart swelled with a love that words could barely express.

As she sorted through Peter's miniature wardrobe, selecting a white vest and grey overalls that matched the occasion, Mallory's mind wandered back to the early days of motherhood. The nights spent soothing his cries, the milestones celebrated with tearful smiles - they were all woven into the fabric of her identity as a mother.

With a gentle touch, Mallory dressed Peter, his soft baby skin a canvas of innocence and wonder. As she secured the final button, Peter's eyes met hers in a silent exchange that spoke volumes. Mallory's smile radiated warmth, and she scooped him up into her arms, relishing in the weight of his trust and love.

Andrea, a constant source of support, sat across from her on the bus. The bond between Mallory and Andrea had grown stronger over the years, united by their shared love for the woman who was both a musician and a wife. As Mallory settled into a seat beside Andrea, their conversation flowed effortlessly, the hum of excitement palpable in their words.