Capítulo Uno

This is just the introduction to the next part (which is gonna start after New Year's Eve) so it's very short and shit LOL 😝

-------

November, 2018

"Bombalurina?" Mallory repeated the name that Taylor had told her excitedly.

The blonde grinned and nodded smugly, "You can't spell cats without 'TS', Mal." She booped her nose.

"You know what else you can't spell without 'TS'?" She asked, "'At home alone with Mallory Williams.'" Taylor rolled her eyes and Mallory chuckled, "I'm happy for you, Tay. You'll do great... Cat school?"

"Yep," The blonde bit her lip, "It's not for long. Like, a week."

"But you'll stay for as long as you can?"

"You know me so well," Taylor rolled her eyes as the song switched over and Mallory's eyes widened in delight, "Why is this on your playlist?"

"Because it's a certified banger, Taylor," Mallory rolled her eyes at her girlfriend and stood up, using her phone as a makeshift microphone, "I have died every day waiting for you!" She belted out, pointing at Taylor, "Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years!"

"Stop! You're butchering it!" Taylor yelled in a fit of laughs, throwing a cushion at Mallory.

The brunette jumped and looked at Taylor offended. The blonde just smirked as her girlfriend clicked her tongue and shook her head, walking away. She came back not long after, "Do you want to go for a walk?"

"Always," Taylor grinned and got up.

They went to shower before getting dressed. Mallory in blue, Taylor in red. Mallory put on a bucket hat and her girlfriend put on a Brenton cap. They left Mallory's New York house, which they were staying at temporarily because Taylor got overwhelmed by fans being outside her house at all hours of the day, as Mark followed at a safe distance.

The walk was nice. Taylor had her hand wrapped securely in Mallory's as they walked down Cornelia Street, talking about meaningless things. Like how sad America is because it doesn't have Greggs or how their cars are so big whilst sharing earphones.

The brunette looked over to see Taylor smiling at the ground and stopped her softly. Taylor looked at her as Mallory reached out to her face, "Eyelash. Make a wish."

The singer smiled and blew on Mallory's pointer finger gently, letting it fly away in the winter breeze. She blushed deeply, leaning up to kiss Mallory's lips before holding her hand once more and swinging it between them.

"How's the documentary going?"

"Good," Taylor said, "How's the gym?"

"Good," Mallory repeated, "It's the ribbon cutting on the twelfth, when you leave..."

"They can wait. I'm gonna be there for you," Taylor shook her head, "After all, they can't spell 'CATS' without-"

"'TS' I know," Mallory rolled her eyes, lighting up at the sight in front of her.

She let go of Taylor's hand and ran (well, walked at a quick pace) forward to the building, leaving Taylor stunned. The blonde looked at Mark, who shrugged before following Mallory into the building, gasping at the sight.

"Can I book a room for three?" Mallory asked the woman at the counter, who looked stunned.

"Uh, yeah. Yes," She nodded, "What theme would you like?"

"What's your scariest one?"

The woman gave her the scariest room and if looks could kill, Mallory would be six feet under. The escape room went well when Taylor wasn't screaming in fear and clutching onto Mallory for dear life.