Felix x Jeongin-> backstory

Start from the beginning

Felix looked at the fight in fear. He knew that the man would win, so he didn't even try to run away. With shaky hands he held the americano in his hands, carefully drinking it.

The fight continued and both were injured. The man was chasing the other around the café, but the waiter suddenly turned around and smashed a glass bottle against his face, knocking him out on the spot.
But he didn't stop there. With a quick movement, he sat on the olders body and dragged the glass against the skin, cutting it open.
Blood oozed out, making the waiter smile. When he was satisfied, the man couldn't be recognized anymore. His face was full of blood and cuts, just like the rest of his body.
If he wasn't dead yet, he would surely die from blood loss.

"Is it over?" Felix asked. He had hurried his head in his hands, not being able to watch the fight anymore.

"Yes. It's over now. You're free." He sat next to the freckled boy and gently rubbed his back.

"Let's get out of here. Then you can calm down and tell me everything." Felix flinched as he was picked up, but he knew that it wasn't the man who wanted to carry him back to his prison.
He wrapped his hands around the other's neck and hugged him tightly.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the others car and sat in the back seats.

"Do you want to tell me what he did to and why you even are with him?" Felix nodded and grabbed his hand, feeling a bit comfort in the presence of the other.

"My parents sold me to him for good money. They couldn't afford to have me in the household so they needed to get rid of me.
I-I don't really blame them since they didn't even want that and I was only a drunk accident.
In the first years with him, he didn't do much with me, clearly not feeding me properly but he never hit me or anything. But when I turned 16 he started to hit me.
It was like he found... pleasure in this. He sometimes inserted himself in me even if I didn't want it, but as I got older my body got less attractive for him and he returned to only abusing and starving me.
I have one day in a month where I can go out so I don't go insane, but he tracks me with the collar and it has also a built-in camera. That's why he was there so fast." Felix explained, crying more with every sentence.

"Hey, it's okay. Let it all out. You are safe and free now.
He won't be bothering you once again. And if you want you can stay with me for some time. Also, call me Jeongin." Jeongin held the older in his arms and hugged him to calm him down.

"Thank you, b-but I don't wanna be a burden," Felix mumbled and looked away.

"No. I want you to have a safe home. You don't have any money we're ever in school. I can't let you run in the world like this." Felix bit his lip. Jeongin's words were so sweet that he already fell in love with the younger, even if he didn't even know what this feeling meant.

"Thank you for saving me," Felix said again. They were currently driving to Jeongin's home. The younger had insisted on bringing Felix away from the bad memories. He also wanted to give the older a chance to clean up on his own and to have some real food, not water and bread or cold noodles.

As Felix stood in the bath, he felt lost. It had been years since he could be alone in a bathroom. The man had always been with him, and not only to make sure that he was not escaping.
Felix could feel the cold hands on his body and whimpered at the memory.

"Innie!" He screamed. His hands covered himself as he curled up into a ball. Jeongin quickly stormed in. The view of Felix made his heart break again.

"How can I help you Lix?" He kneeled down next to him but made sure to not touch him, just in case it would make Felix react badly to his touch.