34

04

04

GROANING, you threw your head back and slapped the back of your hand across your eyes.

"hey, do we really need to be doing this?" connie grumbled, walking towards the track with another wooden board.

you looked towards him and exhaled deeply, "no, we don't." jean replied, slamming down his hammer onto the bolt.

his eyes drifted upwards towards eren, who was throwing his arm back.

"if that idiot hadn't opened his stupid mouth and said that we could train our bodies while developing the island –" he rambled on.

soon enough you could hear armin shouting for sasha to quit drinking all of the water from the barrel as he chased her.

you smiled a little, "well, it's true that we are just waiting for an answer from hizuru." you said, knocking your hat forward.

you lifted another board into your hands and walked down towards your friends.

"and they're saying our chances are slim, right?" connie replied. "what was our argument? edlians have human rights too, or something?" he asked.

jean nodded his head, "plus we'll sell them resources. the important thing is for hizuru to introduce us to the world. if we make friends with more nations and use that diplomacy stuff, we won't need to flatten the world with titans."

you sighed, setting down the board and looking at eren.

he was already in front of you, ready to stare hammering down the bolts.

a small scream caught your attention, stealing it from eren's sweaty face.

even though he seemed completely exhausted, he was still as handsome as ever.

in your eyes at least.

"and if that saves historia from suffering, we have to give it a try." you heard jean say from beside you, wiping away at his chin.

eren dropped down to his knees, setting down his hammer and flicking at the bill of your hat.

his eyes narrowed, "you should take a break, y/n. let us handle some of the work." he insisted.

you shook your head rapidly, crossing your arms. "i'm strong, remember?" you replied, lifting your arms and poorly flexing the muscles you had.