12

01

01

WITH one swing, you jumped from the roof,    propelling yourself forward as mikasa followed you swiftly. you could feel the anger and agony begin to fill your chest, running deeply through your veins as you slashed your blades through the titans in front of you.

"y/n, slow down!" she called out, hooking her gear into the buildings to try and catch up to you.

though, with the emotions you were feeling, you couldn't hear her.

you continue to take down any titan that threatens your path, hearing as the cadets from the roof tops begin to follow you.

"hurry! follow y/n and mikasa! let's keep this fight short! we need to kill them all before we run out of gas!" jean shouts back at the people behind him.

connie stares at you, dazed, "y/n and mikasa's just amazing, how can they move that fast?"

his eyes turn to armin, though he isn't paying attention.

he's watching you, mikasa looking back at him with a pleading look. you were obviously using too much gas to take down the titans and with the rate that you were going, you wouldn't last long.

and just like that, just like armin had predicted, your gas completely ran out in no time.

as you came yelping to a halt — you flinched, falling on top of the nearest roof top and into an alley way.

jean's eyes widen, "damnit!" he cries out.

connie turns to him.

"jean! you lead the others! i'll go with armin and mikasa!" he shouts.

jean turns to stare at him, "i'm going with you!" he cries, but connie shuts him down.

"what are you talking about? there are more titans left, we need your skills!"

connie follows armin as he swoops back to find you.

you lay on top of a garbage can in the alley way, staring up at the clouds as they float by you in the sky.

breathing in and out softly, you sit up, shaking your head and resting your hand on your forehead.

you jump down, landing on your feet, but you kneel onto the pavement.

"fuck," you mutter, touching your head. there was a clear cut on your forehead that was going to scar, but you didn't care.