23

03

03

AFTER many failed attempts in the experiments that hange conducted, you decided that enough was enough. watching the titan fall to the ground on its hands and face, you gripped the reins of your horse.

mikasa leaned towards you, "stay here, y/n. you need to let captain levi and hange handle eren." she said.

you didn't listen to her, only biting down on your bottom lip harshly.

hange looked down from the cliff that they were standing on, their hands on their hips.

"what's wrong, eren? finished already?" they questioned, trying to earn any cognitive response from his titan.

after a moment of silence, they continued, "get up, humanity's future is riding on you!"

you sighed, gritting your teeth together. as much as you looked up to hange, their little spews were beginning to get on your nerves.

they were almost as bad as captain levi — putting more stress on eren's shoulders.

you could see that levi was saying something to them, but you couldn't make out what it was. though, you could tell that it clearly pissed off hange.

"i know that!" they retorted, their fist raised and shaking in front of them as they glared at the shorter man.

hange reverted their gaze to the titan, "eren, do you think you can still move your titan? if so, give me some sort of signal! if you don't, we're digging you out of there!"

you shook your head, gripping the reins and urging your horse to move forward.

you rode towards eren's titan with mikasa trailing behind you.

"y/n! you shouldn't—!"

you didn't listen to armin yelling after you. there was no point in trying to get anything further from the experiment, and you could tell that eren was out of commission.

hell, he wasn't even in commission when the experiment started. they had been pushing him so much that you started to realize sooner rather than later he'd eventually collapse mid experiment.

"hey, that gloomy little brat is ignoring orders again! should we punish her?" levi grumbled as hange dropped from the cliff above you.

"she's your second remember? so, no! he's not responding, we're done!" they replied, falling onto eren's titan as you stepped onto his back at the same time.