27

03

03

"Y/N," a voice said.

you could hear the citizens of orvus breaking out an uproar of happy cries. you smiled down at them before turning to the man beside you.

"you're coming with me. i was just informed that they found kenny —"

you cut your captain off with a soft gasp, "the ripper? you mean, the one that tried to kill us — well, you back in stohess?"

levi nodded his head and crossed his arms. he grabbed his cloak and swung it over his shoulder.

"we're leaving right now."

your eyes widened as you scrambled to follow him, "why right now? i mean, we literally did just defeat the most massive titan that we've ever seen—"

once you had finally caught up with him, his head was lowered and his hair was hanging to cover his eyes.

"plus, historia's coronation isn't too long from now. i think she'd want me there —"

when you noticed that he wasn't talking to you, nor responding, you pinched your lips into a thin line.

you didn't mind going with him, you were his second in command after all and you obeyed his orders, but you did want to see eren before you left out.

you frowned, shoving your hands into your pockets and turning away. "is there any specific reason you want me to go?" you asked quietly.

your captain titled his chin up, staring at the side of your face as you couldn't notice him.

"i just need extra hands in case we run into those interior mp's again. i would have taken mikasa, but —" he inhaled sharply, debating on what he wanted to say. "you know my moves the best."

you smiled a bit, nodding your head before exhaling deeply. "i get it, i don't mind. but, do you mind if i say something to my friends before i go?"

levi nodded and tucked his blades back into their holsters.

running off, you looked everyone for your friends. most of them had landed opposite and towards where eren's titan was flung.

"y/n!" armin shouted, waving his hands in the air.

mikasa was helping eren up and out of his titan, though he was staggering a bit.