20

02

02

AFTER securing your horses and climbing the wall, you trotted against the grass. hange held a map in their hand as moblit held the torch up for them to read.

"this tower should give us a good view of the wall. it's an old castle near the southwest part of the wall. we're heading towards utgard castle." they said, looking up and into the darkness.

the four of you rode side by side on your horses, both armin and mikasa held the lit torches while you and eren rode in the middle of them. it didn't take your until long to reach the tower, and when you did, it was in complete chaos.

from afar, you could see titans swarming the entirety of the building and one abnormal. from where you were riding, you could tell that it had the same characteristics as eren when he transformed into his titan form. it was capable of thinking, and even helped your fellow recruits off of the tower.

however, now it was becoming swarmed with the titans around it.

you entered the surrounding mounds of debris, lifting yourself onto your horses back and pulling your blades from your holsters.

"mikasa, on my right!" you shouted the order.

she quickly nodded, shooting her gear out to follow you as you swung yourself towards the titan that was headed straight towards christa. you sliced through it's thick nape, tearing it apart.

she stared up at you with wide eyes, "y/n?"

you landed on the ground next to her, holding your blades tightly and blowing your hair out of your face before standing.

mikasa landed beside you, nodding her head that she had taken out another titan along her way towards you.

the group of your fellow recruits stood behind the two of you, their eyes wide and their mouths dropped open.

"it's you two! why are you —" connie began to say, but you cut him off.

"get back, christa. everyone else, too! leave this to us!" you ordered, looking towards mikasa again as she set off towards the titans that surrounded the abnormal.

from farther away, you could already see the squad that you had brought with you were already hard at work to clear the numerous titans around the castle.

"units in back, secure a perimeter! everyone else, wipe out those titans!"

from the corner of their eye, they noticed eren take off from his horse.