Chapter 41 - The True Form You Hid

"The only people who has access closely to His Majesty to carry Elven Blood are the queen and the princess, we cannot ignore the fact."

"Why the possibility of the blood being carried by someone else and fed to the king is neglected here?" Duke Hart disagrees.

The faction has for long been suspicious of the way the narratives always directed to the assumptions that the elves had done it themselves.

"If I was really planning to murder the king, why would I use my own blood that traces back to me?" adds another faction member.

"What would be the queen's or the princess' motivation to do this?"

Gideon's supporter, the Chancellor cuts, "This is is the throne we are talking about, people would do anything."

"Exactly," said Duke Azkarys, "So should I be suspicious at my on nephew, Prince Gideon? This event surely has brought his power up."

It tensed up as fingers start to point at him.

"That is slander, Duke Azkarys," Marquess Tuvania  turns furious, "Can you not see how shaken up his highness is? He had to go through all that to accept the fact that his mother might killed his father. Why would Prince Gideon did it and shifted it to his own mother?"

'He would,' Radeon said in his mind. He turns to see the redden face of his older brother. He never had the chance to have it in a proper discussion like this in the previous life. Gideon would have just be flustered and make hasty decisions to give orders.

"How dare," Gideon holds his fist.

"Wouldn't that also be you, Duke Azkarys? You will definitely benefitted from His Majesty's family crumbling like this. As the king's brother, you are in line for the throne."

Clapping hands heard in the room.
Everyone turns to see Radeon with a bright smile.

"So shall we end this comedy show?"

***

The second prince must have gone insane, the crowd think.

"Why don't we talk about an actual evidence than just pointing fingers like five years old?" Radeon gestures a to call out a person.

The room heats up.

"The royal doctor there can attest to the information that Elven Blood should have been administered at a certain period of time to cause His Majesty having reflux that evening. My sister Athena was in Schroder with me, she is out of the picture," Radeon takes a table clock and put it to show everyone, "This is a magical artifact inside His Majesty's bedroom that can show us who enters during that specific period."

Everyone is shaken to see the magical artifact, nobody would expect there is such a tool in the king's bedroom. Of course, that was Radeon's birthday gift to his father that nobody sees when he was giving them.

The artifacts showing the time span and a figure of a maid serving refreshments to His Majesty's bedroom and left the tea cups with her afterwards.

"The poison must be there!" Shouted someone.

That is the exact time Queen Alessandra was hosting a party with noblewomen.

Radeon turns to Reich III of Federline, "I apologize for everything, uncle. I will make sure those who accuses mother and the real culprits shall be punished accordingly."

"That artifact can lie! How do we know the elves don't tamper with it? They have magic!" Gideon's faction rebutes.

"At least his highness Prince Radeon is bringing an actual evidence! you all are all talk and slandering the queen without basis," Duke Hart throw punches to the table.

"Calm down, Duke," Radeon intercepts, "You want to know what is real elven magic?"

He smiles and turn to the meeting room door where Lucelia stands, "His Majesty has woken up, the poison has been neutralized."

***