Epilogue - Behind the Scene

Hello, this is me, the author 🤗

I'm very glad to finish my very first novel, or should I say it light novel?

I really apologize for all the grammar mistakes, I wrote it in an adrenaline rush LOL 😂

I used to always hang my characters in the middle, never giving them a proper ending. When I thought of the plot of Rewritten before, I never had the idea that I should put it down in writings, let alone publish it for everyone to read.

By the way if you read this part before finishing the completed stories, fuck off 😠
This will be full of spoilers for you.

🤡

The basic concept of the story is very controversial and unappealing. Me myself really hates the concubines and mistresses part of fantasy and royal history.

This topic was hard, even for me 😫

I started the story as fucked up as I could think of and released all my anger towards this concept. Time passes by, I stopped in the early chapters for a while.

But I just couldn't stop thinking about Radeon, I feel as if I don't do justice to him. He has the right for everything to unfolds.

Oh yes, I have always planned Radeon to be the main character afterall, not Lucelia. She is a major role in his story that her point of view deserves to be used. But Radeon has always been the key 💞

As I kept writing, I have to make side characters to complete the scenes properly. I just did not expect I will be drawn to the side characters more and more.

I mean ... look at Athena and Erion? I wonder what should I do with them. The continuation of the life of Black Ribbon girls also interest me to write more about them.

Moreover, I feel like I need to have some bits of spaces for Gideon and Sasha to have their point of view.

You know who else, Darren! He was enslaved enough by Radeon to finally have his own life now, I think ... 😅

We should do point of views from those going crazy serving Radeon the monster, Karl and Lady Katharina should be included.

🤣🤣🤣

Maybe when you read it, you also noticed parts of the story and characters you would like to know more. Give me the lists 😘