Chapter 15 - Blessings of The Sky, Gift from The Land

"A school?" Lucelia asks in disbelief.

Karl nods, "In addition to a trade market and the development for inns and bars for the merchants to stop by."

She cannot believe the documents of building these facilities, the value of the projects, as well as an agreement with Beaufort crest stamped on.

"Yes, The Acting Baron Beaufort, your brother knows about it, this is all legal projects for the area development."

She stares at Karl horridly, "My brother sent me recent letters thanking His Highness with the trade development helps, it was not about the permits I requested before?"

"Oh that was already considered done long time ago, milady. Don't you worry about that."

"So this is His Highness' personal investment?"

Karl pulled out another document from the stack and gave it to Lucelia.

"No, milady," he guided her to open them to certain pages, "It is a gift for you, now you own it. You may manage the trading center development yourself. However, of course field manager would be required."

Took her hours to process.

***

Radeon is back in his own room, he barely touched it for months already. The season keeps changing while expeditions halted his movement. Bordering regions do not seem as bad, but as clear as day it is just the way his brother wants to keep him away.

He heard a faint knock, thus the open door. His eyes caught the view of the long wavy brown haired lady, heavily pregnant with clean white night gown. She is walking towards him, her eyes glimmering to the night lights. The last time he saw her, she was still petite. That sure looks very heavy.

He took steps towards her and raise for her cheeks. Enveloping her lips with his.

"Try the other gowns tomorrow," he whispers, as then it is ripped open.

Thus the night changes.

***

Season has changed again, the leaves turned red along the street in the capital. So as the palace garden, the Zweich view dominated by the yellowish tint everywhere.

Lucelia spends her time sitting on the garden bench, in a secluded corner where she only tells Katharina to find her.

Letters keep coming from The Beaufort Barony to Zweich.

The streets in Beaufort has been very lively, the merchants lightens up every business. Our produces are selling well, as we now able to connect and get better markets.

Wrote Latherion in one of his letter.

I am sending you good herbs that I wish helpful for your pregnancy, dear sister. I really hope for your happiness.

As the tears flowing down her cheeks. She has been corresponding with not only her brother, but also people she has chosen to run the business Radeon gave her. She never had the chance to talk about it with him, not even a gratitude.

Before she knows it, during the peak autumn when the holy tree turns to red, he comes into this world.

Leander Radeon Arthenz

***