Chapter Forty-Two

The next morning, I woke up to eggs, bacon, homemade waffles, orange juice, and coffee in bed.

"You need to stop this, or you are going to spoil me." I said as I picked up a piece of bacon and put it in my mouth.

"Now would that be so bad?" he looked at me and said, "My goodness you are even beautiful in the morning."

"Stop it." I said as I blushed.

"Why? It's true." he said as he put his hand to my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

I closed my eyes and opened them back up and reminded myself that he was just a friend. I cleared my throat and said, "Well, Thank you. Are you going to eat?"

"Yes, I'll make my plate in a bit. I just wanted to make sure you were taken care of first."

"Oh, no this is way too much food for me. Would you like to share with me?" I asked as I put a piece of waffle on my fork and held it up to his mouth.

"Enjoy your food. I have made plenty."

"But if you go make your plate then that means you have to leave out. It's just easier to share mine." I opened my eyes wide and then smiled.

He blew out a breath sat down beside me and said, "Okay." He opened his mouth, and I fed him the waffle.

Later on, that morning I took a shower, and got dressed. When I came out of my room Terrence was sitting on the chair looking at his phone.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?"

He shut down his phone and put it in his pocket. "How about we see." he said as he stood up and escorted me to the door. "Our first stop is across the street at the spa. I scheduled a his and her friendly massage."

"That sounds great." I said quite happily because I never had a spa day before.

After a well needed massage, and I mean well needed, and a good pampering, we played miniature golf and I won, I actually think he let me win, that was still okay with me. After miniature golfing we went back to the room because I was a little tired. I went to my room to take a nap. After my nap I walked into the living room area to see if Terrence was there. He wasn't. Then I looked around and walked to his room. He was asleep. He was a picture of chiseled perfection. His body wasn't overly muscular, it was a work of art. He was lying on his back and his arm was under his pillow and his head was turned facing away from the door. He was in his boxers and man oh man was he sexy. The ripples of his stomach muscles and his chest, his arms...Damn, that was a fine man there. My phone rung and I jumped and darted out of the room.

"Hello." I said as I whispered.

"Hey, sis. What's up? Are you enjoying your trip?"

"You little sneak. I can't believe you did this."

"That's why when you called, I couldn't talk because I knew that I would spill. I'm so sorry I had to do that to you."

"It's okay, I understand. At least I know that you still care. I tried to call you when we got here, and you didn't answer."

"Something has been up with my phone. I am not getting all my calls. When you return, we will have that talk that you wanted to have, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because Terrence is sleeping."

"Sleeping...are you lying next to him as he sleeps?" couldn't believe she asked me that.