Chapter Twenty-Nine

Around three o'clock in the morning, my phone rang.

"Hello." I said in a scratchy voice.

"Adriana." a low male voice said.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry to call you so late but I have had a lot on my mind since I dropped you off after dinner. I should have just talked to you about them. Instead, I acted like a child."

Anthony, shit, I had forgotten all about him. "Anthony, I would have done the same thing if I were you." I said as I sat up in my bed and adjusted the scarf on my head. "This is a messy situation."

"I don't care about any of that I just want to see you. I missed you all day."

"Okay, I will call you tomorrow. We can meet for lunch."

"No, now. Can I come up please?"

"You're here now?"

"Yes, I know that your son is there, I thought he may have been sleeping."

"Yes, he is sleep." I said as my heart melted, listening to his sad voice. How could I forget about him?

"So, do you think I could maybe come up for a little while?"

"Okay, sure, its fine." I said as I hopped up to go into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Before Anthony came up, I peeked in on Little L to see if he was still sleeping. When I entered the living room, Anthony was knocking at the door. I opened the door, and there he was.

"Hey, you." I said as I tilted my head to the side, giving him the innocent little girl look. "Come on in."

"Thank you for letting me come up."

"Let's go in my rooms so we will not wake up Little L with our talking."

"Okay."

When we entered the bedroom, Anthony sat on the bed. I closed the door behind us and leaned against the door.

"So, I just wanted to talk about us. I'm not asking for an explanation or anything I know that you were mad about your husband and all the drama that he has put you through. You know, today all I could think about was you. I know I didn't text you back but believe me I wanted to call you so many times. Tonight, I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was you. I decided to take a ride to clear my head and found myself here."

I walked over to him and grabbed him around his neck. He placed his head on my breast and hugged me tightly around my waist.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm not trying to sound like a pussy or anything but, I have never felt for anyone the way I feel about you. Going to the bar that night I never imagined this." He then took his hand and lifted my shirt right above my navel, and kissed my stomach. I softly put my hands around his neck and then ran my hands up his head. He continued to kiss up my stomach until he reached my breast. Then he stood up and made his way up to my neck and then to my ear, where he nibbled. He grabbed either side of my face and turned me around to the bed. He lifted my hands above my head and pulled my shirt over my head. He grabbed both of my hands and guided me down to the bed to sit. He lifted my leg and started kissing my toes. Then he placed my toes in his mouth and gently massaged them with his tongue. Then he started up the inside of my leg, and before he reached my pussy, I grabbed his head to stop. At this time, I was horny, and I wanted to fuck. I slid down to the floor on my knees and kissed him with passion and desire. I pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his pants down to his knees. Then I reached into the side draw and grabbed a condom, and placed it on his dick

"Adriana slow down. I want you to enjoy this."

I grabbed his face, and in between kisses, I said, "I am enjoying this. This is what I want. This is how I want it."

Then I pulled him down to the floor and hopped on him like a jackrabbit. I rode him hard and fast; that is exactly how we both came hard and fast. I received pleasure that I didn't think that I could get from a one-minute fuck. Then I fell to the floor. My heart was pounding like it was going to jump out of my chest. I started kissing on his chest and playing with his dick.

"Are you okay, Adriana?" he asked through his breath.

"Yes, why do you ask that?" I asked as I stopped kissing him and looked into his face.

"I don't know." he threw his hands up in the air. "We never make love. It's always so...I don't know what to call it. It's always good, don't get me wrong. I want to make love to you. It's like you don't want to let me in."

"You know it's four o'clock Lamar will be up in about two hours I think that maybe you should go just in-case he wakes up early." I know that I was changing the subject, but at this point, I really didn't feel like talking about anything. I really just wanted to fuck. After Anthony left, I grabbed my toy from my closet and played with myself until I fell asleep.