Chapter Thirty-Three

After I returned home, I decided to call Little L and to what he was doing. Of course, he was doing as I expected, outback swimming with his grandfather and having a good time. I decided not to play the smothering mom role. I had just left him not more than an hour ago, so I told his grandmother that I would call back later. After I hung up, I called Lamar just to let him know that I had dropped Little L off at his parents' house safely. He asked if he could come over; it was something really important he needed to talk about. I told him I would call back to let him know after I called Anthony to see when he was coming over. I called Anthony to tell him I was home and to see when he was coming over.

"Hey, Adriana did you make it home?"

"Yes, I did and I'm waiting for you to come over and give me my massage."

"That's right I haven't told you. Some of my family came down to visit my grandmother and my mom asked me to come up for a few days. I told her that I would."

"Okay, uh, that sounds good, but are you leaving tonight?"

"Uh, um, yeah, yeah. I'm leaving tonight."

"It nothing like being with your family. So, I guess I will see you in a few days?"

"Yeah...I guess." he said in a not so sure way.

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm...I'm just missing you that's all."

"Well, I hope it won't be too long, so hurry back." I said in an I'm missing you kind of way.

"Adriana!" He yelled.

"Anthony!" I yelled back, playing.

"I love you."

"I...um." nothing, absolutely nothing.

"It's okay."

"Is everything okay?"

"Everything is okay. Life is just short, and I just wanted you to know."

"Okay, so I will see you soon?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

After I hung up with Anthony, I dialed Lamar and told him he could come over. I decided to take a shower before he came. I heard a knock at the door. "Shit." I said. I put on my robe and ran to the door. It was Lamar. I opened the door and said, "You got here fast. How did you get in? The front is locked at this time?"

"Ah, yeah, actually I was at Terrence's."

"Oh, okay. I was just taking a shower. The long day with Little L was just exhausting and I felt dirty. I'm going to hop back in and rinse this soap off. I will be right out."

"Okay, no problem. I uhm, I'll just wait out here and look at some television until you are done."

I loved how the shower felt as the hot water massaged my body. Then I felt more than the water caressing my skin. I opened my eyes, and it was Lamar in the shower with me with his clothes on.

"Lamar, what are you doing?" I asked with a shocked tone.

Lamar placed his finger to my mouth to hush me. I did as I was told and said not one word. He then ran his finger down my mouth, between my breast, past my belly, and then between my legs. He gently caressed my clit with his fingers as he looked into my eyes. I breathed heavily, looking at him. I bit my bottom lip and then closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at me." he said.

I opened them. I looked at him and enjoyed the strokes of his fingers, as he looked at me seductively.