Sneak Peeks

"If you don't stop this, we will not eat tonight," I said as I leaned my head back and rested it on his chest with my eyes closed as I took in every intoxicating stroke of his fingers.

"Oh, I don't know about you, but I plan on eating tonight." he slid his fingers out of my panties, put them into his mouth, and tasted my wetness. "And by the taste of things, it's going to be delicious."

___________________________________________________

I placed it into my mouth. I eased him in softlyand slowly before I grabbed the back of his ass and pushed him in deeper. He thenlet out a moan. I continued forcing his dick in and out of my mouth, then Ilooked up at him and said, "Fuck my mouth." 

____________________________________________________

I opened the door, and I said, "Yes. May I help you?"

"Hello," she said. "My name is Crystal. You know, like the Champagne!" as she smacked her lips.

I couldn't even believe she came out of her mouth with that one. "Okay?" I said as I stood there, still confused.

"And I thought that we should get to know each ova, being dat we share da same man and all."

I stood there perplexed for a while then I said, "I'm sorry. You must have the wrong house."

Should I do more sneak peeks, or what's to come?