𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟗

ابدأ من البداية

Dadi- ab toh mujhe teju iss ghar mai chahiye jaldi..

Km- haa maa mujhe bhi bohot saal hogaya...

Kd- ab jald hi aayega woh din.. aap dono tension mat lo...

Dev- Haa dadi aap bas wait karo ab toh.. aapki bahu hamesha ke liye yahi aajayegi...

Karan went to his room and changed into his night dress. He then lay on the bed, thinking about the whole day, and a smile constantly adorned his face... He felt overwhelmed with emotions and eventually drifted off to sleep, still wearing that joyful smile...

Teju went to her room with a happy face and immediately fell asleep, feeling exhausted from the day...

The next day she went to hospital and checking the files... Just then dev entered her cabin..

Dev- Hellooo doll!! How was your holiday??
Teju blushed listening to him...

Teju- bhai aap bhi na.. sach mai naughty hothe jaa rahe ho..

Dev- ohho learning from the best you know...
He said eyeing towards her and she started hitting him...

Teju- bhai mai acchi ladki hu...
She said like a baby and he just hugged her... 

Dev- Thanks for coming in our lives doll...

Teju- kya hua bhai?? aap aise...

Dev- we are getting our sunny back and I know you are the reason for that... hamesha uska saath rehna...

Teju- Hamesha bhai!! Don't worry kuch din mai you will get your sunny completely back...

Dev- I trust you baccha!!
Saying this he left the cabin and Teju fell into thinking...

Teju in mind- I'm trying my best bhai... but uska dar woh nahi jaa raha hai... I'm not understanding aur kitna wait karu.. mujhe bhi bura lag raha hai...

Teju then called Jasmin and asked her to come home tonight. She completed her work quickly and hurried home, only to find Jasmin already waiting for her...

Teju- Jas kab aagayi tu... Ahh I missed you so much yaar...

Jasmin- arey madam aap toh busy ho chuki ho.. ab humse kya milegi..

Teju- Jassss

Jasmin- accha fine even I'm missing my friend isliye socha aaj mera haath ka khaana khilaado meri jaan ko...

Teju- awwieee tune khaana banaya abhi aayi fresh hoke...

Both had their lunch and went to the balcony and sat down...

Jasmin- So how's life treating you babe??

Teju- it's going good... But...woh...

Jasmin - kya hai teju I'm all ears bathana...

Teju - sab sahi jaa raha hai jas... But then Sunny ke insecurities... That's making me far from him... I know uska dar hai jo usse mujhse door rakh raha hai... But it's going high babe... Main jaanti hu woh bahut dar raha hai, but I'm also trying my best to remove his insecurities... But woh... woh uski shell se bahar nahi aaraha hai jas... Main bhi kuch cheezen expect karti hu na... Meri ek touch se bhi he's feeling tensed... Pata nahi kya ho raha hai... This is the main reason I took off from the hospital and spent time with him... Is do din mein, I tried my level best to get my Sunny back... Yes, he is responding a little but not completely jas... Main agar hug karti hu na woh hug back karne ke liye bahut soch raha hai... If I'm going near to him, he's taking his steps back... Ek pal ke liye mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai jas ki kahi woh... woh mujhse phir se door na chali jaaye... No... no jas, I... I can't take that... Please jas... Please...

I'm trying to understand his feelings, but sometimes it feels like I'm walking on eggshells around him... It's difficult to express myself freely without worrying about triggering his insecurities... I wish I could find a way to help him open up and trust me more.... It's emotionally draining, but I love him, and I want him to feel secure and loved too....

Aaj usne kudh mujhe hug Kiya and kudh mujhe forehead pe kiss Diya... You know I felt so happy but then he back out... making me hurt... I just want my Sunny back, the one who used to be carefree and open with me... The one who didn't let insecurities hold him back... I miss that version of him, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to bring him back to me... I hope he knows that he can trust me and that I'll always be there for him...

But jas, I'm scared... I'm scared that despite all my efforts, he might drift further away from me... I don't want to lose him... He means everything to me... I need your support and guidance through this, jas... Please help me.... Plss babe...

She was sobbing at the end, and Jasmin also had tears while looking at her condition... She understood the depth of her emotions, and this is enough to show how much she loves him...

Jasmin first hugged her tightly, and after a few minutes, she stopped sobbing... When she got out of the hug, Jasmin took her hands, and she started to speak...

Jasmin - Look at me, Teju!! Main samajh sakthi hu tu kya feel kar rahi hai... I know it's hurting you a lot... But, Teju, once keep yourself in his shoes and think... What he did to you is not acceptable, and the torture he did to you... The second he knew the truth, he's feeling guilty a lot, Teju... It's literally killing him every second... He is not being the Sunny or the Karan Kundrra anyone knew from the day you left him... Yes, I agree he was wrong back then, but then he realized his mistake and also tortured himself like anything else... Jab Aly ne mujhe ye bataya tha na, I was shocked, and I was seeing him, Teju, since 3 years... Woh insaan hi nahi raha, Teju... Family bhi uske saath nahi thi... Sirf Aly tha... Ek pal ke liye mai soch bhi lu ki meri friend ke saath itna bura kiya woh aur phir bhi Mai usse Aly se door kar du... But meri friend ne toh mujhe aisa nahi sikhaya na... You taught me all the right things, baby... Isliye I didn't stop Aly ever... Agar Aly bhi uske saath nahi hota, kaash Aaj hum usse nahi dekh paate...

But after seeing you again, he felt like he got his world back... And then you both reconciled, but Teju, uski dar hai kahi tu usse phir dur na chali jaye... Usko woh sab abhi bhi shaayad haunt karthe hai, Teju... Isliye he's feeling like this... But he loves you so much, baby... Woh tujhe bhi pata hai... Haina.. usse sirf teri pyaar chahiye, Teju, aur kuch nahi... You need to show him that you will not leave him and be there with him always...

Teju, you have the power to heal his wounds and bring light back into his life... Your love can make him a better person, just as he made you stronger... You are the strongest girl I have ever seen, and always remain that way, Teju... Believe in your love, and together, you'll conquer any challenges that come your way...

Teju hugged her tightly at the end...

Teju- yes jas you are right... I shouldn't give up!! Mai toh strong hu na and pyaar karthi hu na apni sunny se...
Mai apni sunny ko apni bekaabhoo mohabbat se waapas laaungi!!

Jasmin - That's the spirit babe!! That's my Tejasswi Prakash... Go for it...

Teju- You know what, Jas? God has given me and Sunny the two best friends who can do anything for their friends... Patha hai kon hai that's you and Aly...

Jasmin- Aur hame bhi toh Diya hai tum dono ko... Jo humari Kushi ke liye kuch bhi karenge... Tu aur Karan Bhai!!

Teju- I love you jass....

Jasmin - I love you too teju... Come let's sleep now...

Teju- haa chalo!! Good night babe...

Teju went to her room and laid on bed thinking about the ways to remove Sunny's insecurities and get him back...

Screen Freeze....