Chapter 79

In the pitch-black night sky, even a ray of light seemed extraordinarily lonely under such a night sky.

In the pocket of the windbreaker is the only thing that can prove Osamu Dazai's identity, a mobile phone.

At this time, he was staring at the interface of his mobile phone, and the blacked out screen did not display the name that he expected.

"Huh? I can't believe that you would come to me at such a time."

Osamu Dazai looked at the sea, the wind lifted the hem of his clothes behind him. Looking down at the things in his hands, Dazai Osamu's face was as calm as a statue of a god, maybe this is what he should look like most of the time.

It's like being separated from a person, and it can't be separated or merged.

"Scotland."

"I don't know. You'll have to ask about the gin."

The woman's golden curly hair is particularly charming on such a night, like a dark night/girl/girl, mysterious and charming at the same time. Not only because of the woman's face, but also because of the unique and attractive temperament of the woman.

However, there is no need to mention these in front of Osamu Dazai.

"He won't let me interfere."

It sounds a bit aggrieved.

"Oh~ what are you doing now?", raising her eyebrows slightly, the woman looked at Osamu Dazai with a playful tone.

Osamu Dazai also looked back and met his gaze, but no matter how the woman looked, he couldn't see the slightest hint of emotion from those calm eyes.

It stands to reason that she herself is the master in this area.

"People from the Metropolitan Police Department have obtained the evidence."

Although Osamu Dazai didn't answer himself, the woman still followed up Osamu Dazai's words, "Ginjiu hesitated, does he want to solve it alone?"

The thing in his hand was still quiet, "Well, but the teacher has already left them a way out."

They mean the police.

"Then what are you still worried about?"

Osamu Dazai gradually tightened his grip on the phone, "Take me to the manor, Belmode."

"It seems that you know a lot. Do you want to use that book of yours?" The woman leaned against her gorgeous sports car and gently raised her hair. "However, I am not your driver."

However, Osamu Dazai had already opened the door on the other side.

"The last deal."

"Then we'll be cleared."

"certainly."

Sitting in the co-pilot, Osamu Dazai still looked at the phone in his hand from time to time.

Seeing this, Belmode couldn't help laughing and said: "Gin, that guy's heart has already been firmly locked by gin, so what can you get?"

It seems that Osamu Dazai is regarded as a lover who was abandoned by Jindaimu.

Speaking of which, apart from being accidentally saved by Osamu Dazai in that operation, she and Osamu Dazai really never knew each other at all. As for the information that can be found outside, it seems that except for the rest, no one knows how much the other party knows.

But there is one thing, Belmode knows that Osamu Dazai has a lot to do with gin.

Even Dazai Osamu refers to gin as a teacher, which is worth exploring.