Chapter 37

In a dimly lit room, a man is sitting on a futon under the statue of a god. He is hunched over and fiddling with his hands. On both sides, the candles that are swaying by the breeze seem to be going out soon. of.

Although it is extremely quiet now, the moment I stepped into this place, weird music started to sound in my mind without feeling it.

Sudden!

"Ah, what kind of haunted house adventure is this?"

The terrifying atmosphere came to an abrupt end, so embarrassing.

Noctua Zhengdao coughed twice in embarrassment, "Kamidai no."

"Huh? Teacher, why do you have to be a doll in this kind of place, role-playing?" With a lollipop in his mouth, this has almost become the standard image of Jindai Mu, but no one knows, this is actually It's all Wujo Satoru, and Kamdai Wu was just forced to join the camp of sweets.

"Kamidaimu, your technique is not limited to controlling curse spirits."

Wei Wei was a little surprised, but Jindai Wu didn't intend to hide it all the time, "It's not a secret, there is also a technique called duplication. Since you asked me, you must have already known about it."

"Why do you want to come to the High School of Conjuration to study?"

Noctua Masamune stared methodically at the younger-looking Kamidai Wu in front of him, his tone was not cold and hard, but with a doting look of the elders on the younger ones.

However, Jindai Wu didn't notice the change of Noctua Moth's Righteous Way, he was just thinking about Noctumoth's Righteous Way very seriously, and said for a while, "Because I want to kill the curse spirit."

A very simple answer, or an answer that couldn't be simpler, because all the students who come here think this way. But what Noctua Moth Zhengdao sees is different, maybe every student has this idea.

But they are not the only ones, not just for this point, maybe because of responsibility, maybe because of relatives, and even more because of love, but there is no such thing as God, he does not have those twisted thoughts .

He just simply wanted to kill those curse spirits.

Sighing, Noctua Masamichi handed a small white rabbit in his hand to Jindai Wu.

"I hope that in the next few years, you will have more reasons." Instead of nothing, like an empty shell with no real thoughts of your own.

Taking the rabbit in a daze, Komoji patted the little rabbit's head softly.

"Thank you, teacher."

This sentence is indeed Kamodaimu's own idea, he really likes this little white rabbit.

During the break at noon, Gojo Satoru was still sleeping in the classroom. He had been sleeping since morning.

And Xia Youjie was writing something carefully, probably the notes of the morning class, and among the four of them, only Xia Youjie was a little more serious.

Nitro, on the other hand, was playing with his mobile phone, also looking lazy.

"Enlightenment, what did the teacher tell you to talk to?" Komojiro pinched the little rabbit in his hand and asked in a voice that only he could hear.

However, who knows, Gojo Satoru seemed to have not fallen asleep, and quickly answered the question of Jindaiwu: "Ask me why I come to school here, and ask me to be serious in class in the future, no more~"

"Well—well, it sounds like there's no difference."

Sleepy-eyed, he turned his face buried in his arms, Gojo Satoru blinked and asked, "Is Ah Wu different from me?"