Chapter 13

"Dazai-kun~ the combination of those two things will counteract the medicinal effect, and it won't produce any effect."

"Why?--"

Osamu Dazai seemed very disappointed, completely lost his vitality and collapsed on the sofa.

"Where's the teacher?"

Mori Ogai paused slightly as he was fiddling with the test tube, "Teacher? Is Dazai-kun talking about Wu-kun again?"

Osamu Dazai turned around, put his hands on his chin, and shouted word by word: "Yes—oh~"

Mori Ogai was rarely curious: "It seems that the relationship between Wu-kun and Dazai-kun has been so good during this period of time, but did Wu-kun say something to Dazai-kun, otherwise Dazai-kun wouldn't shout such a thing Shall I call it?"

Sensing Mori Ogai's temptation to him and a trace of annoyance that maybe even he didn't realize, Osamu Dazai suddenly seemed to be in a better mood.

"A teacher is a teacher. I don't need the teacher to teach me anything, as long as I can learn something from the teacher~"

"Oh? I don't know what Dazai-kun wants to learn?"

Faced with Mori Ogai's almost exposed malice, Osamu Dazai was not to be outdone.

Just when the two had almost reached a heated stage, a voice suddenly broke the strange atmosphere of the scene.

"What are you doing?"

Before entering the door, Jindaiwu took off his black windbreaker jacket. Even though he looked like a blind child, there was an extremely strong dangerous aura all over his body, which no one could ignore, even unconsciously. The association seems to be a grown man standing in place.

Dazai Osamu, who pretended to be obedient in front of Jindai Wu, got up quickly and gave up half of the sofa to Jindai Wu.

Seeing Dazai Osamu's movements, Jindaimu didn't say anything, and sat next to Dazai Osamu, but kept a certain distance between them.

"Teacher, have you finished your work today?"

It seems that he has long been used to the title of Osamu Dazai, and Kamdaimu thought about what he did today, and sighed wearily, "Forget it, anyway, even if the evidence is obtained, the leader will still issue it."

Shortly after Mori Ogai officially became the personal doctor of the Port Mafia BOSS, Shindai Muya officially joined the Port Mafia.

But not as a rookie, but as the "eyes" of the port mafia leader.

As his hawk dog to scout out any organization or person in Yokohama with disrespect for the Port Mafia.

Of course, this is just a joke, even if the other party has no disrespect, as long as the leader wants to, blood will still flow into rivers.

As for the only variable among them, I am afraid that there is only a team specially derived from the leader for the task of "cleaning up".

And right now, the other master of this team is—Kamidai Mu.

But even so, the ending will not change in any way.

Therefore, during this period of time, Yokohama was almost soaked in blood, and wherever the port mafia went, it was filled with the smell of death.

I just don't know how long this will continue.

Koujiu Mutu turned his head and Mori Ogai exchanged a silent stare.

The corners of the mouth slightly raised, everything is self-evident.

Suddenly remembered that it seemed that when he was working, his bandages were also stained with blood, so Kojiro opened the small cabinet where he stored the bandages.