Chapter 77

"I don't want to be killed by two idiot humans who don't understand anything."

Miyamoto Yukichi stood up tremblingly, the scene in front of him was really shocking.

A person who was hit between the eyebrows by a quilt/bullet actually stood up again, this was not just a supernatural event.

It's just that such a shocking event was staged in front of the gods, and the audience was not surprised.

"You did the latest serial murder?"

The / gun in the hands of the gods did not move away, even though the opponent did not see the weapon he was holding at all, but the gods did not panic because of this.

Instead, he questioned the monster in front of him.

This surprised Miyamoto Yukichi a little.

"That's not me, I don't need to do such a thing yet."

In other words, it can indeed make such 'murder cases', no, it should be said that they are.

It's hard to imagine how many unimaginable strange things exist in this world, except for superpowers, spells, and all kinds of fighting/killing... I have to say that the life of ordinary people seems really too far away.

They can't imagine that the world is such a chaotic place.

So, whenever anything weird happens, some unscientific scientific explanation is born.

This is normal, who knew there would be such a thing in the world, such a monster that could kill human beings so wantonly.

It was also the first time for Zhu Fu Jingguang to know such a creature. Except for the panic about the unknown at the beginning, what was left was endless worries.

Does the government know the existence of this creature? If these guys continue to coexist with humans, will humans be completely wiped out one day?

This cannot be allowed to happen.

"What the hell are you!"

Zhu Fu Jingguang got annoyed and lifted the man's collar. This was his strongest emotional outburst since this period of time.

But what I didn't expect was that Miyamoto Yuyoshi was not afraid at all, and seemed to have a strong natural confidence in humans.

That's right, after all, there is such an existence that human beings simply cannot contend with.

Slightly showing a mocking smile, Miyamoto Yuji turned his neck mechanically to look at Zhu Fu Jingguang. At this moment, Miyamoto Yuji has no human appearance at all, just like an artificial intelligence machine, false and hypocritical.

"I don't intend to take your body. If it's for future activities, yours is more suitable for me."

Subdued by Zhu Fu Jingguang, Miyamoto Yukichi was thinking about the container to be replaced later. In order to better respond to the mother's body, it is more useful to use the identity of Kamidai Mu.

Thinking of this, Miyamoto Yukichi began to change strangely.

The right hand, which gradually turned into a tentacle, slowly reached out to Jindaimu, and finally stopped on Jindaimu's brain.

Naturally, Zhu Fu Jingguang would not let such a thing happen, he immediately shot the tentacle, only to see that the bullet was simply absorbed into it, without any wound at all.

"Damn it!"

Cursing in a low voice, Zhu Fu Jingguang had no choice but to take Shendaiwu away from here first, so he rushed forward decisively to pull Jindaiwu away.