Chapter 15

What is a day in the life of an ordinary member of the Port Mafia?

Do you think I'm going to introduce Kodaimu?

Please—how is it possible, the Age of Gods is nothing but an ordinary member.

Therefore, the real protagonist is, of course, the direct subordinate of Kamdai Mu——, Yuan Ye~

"Yuanye~~ Where's the teacher?"

"Ah, Dazai-san, Mr. Jindai is reporting a mission in the chief's office."

"Oh fine."

"..."

Facing Osamu Dazai, who changed his face in a straight line, Yuan Ye said that his heart was not feeling well.

But what followed was the scene that really caused Yuan Ye to have a heart attack.

"Ah! That, Mr. Dazai? The documents over there are all very important things. If you mess them up, Lord Jindai will definitely be angry." In fact, Yuanye is not sure if he will be angry or not, but he must be the one who sorts out the documents in the end. It's him.

But hearing Yuan Ye's description of Jindai Mu, Dazai Osamu was a little unhappy and lost his temper.

"What, the teacher won't be angry with me because of such a thing."

Yuan Ye wiped the sweat that didn't exist on his forehead, and echoed Osamu Dazai's words, "Yes, Lord Kojiro will definitely not be angry with you casually, it's just...you don't want Lord Kojiro either. Are you just busy with work and not with you?"

Why do you think Yuan Ye became the direct subordinate of Jindai Wu? Just relying on the rare healing ability?

Of course not.

It can be said that Wilderness can follow Jindaimu and be promoted to the second-in-command position in this direct army belonging to Jindaimu. At the same time, after knowing a lot of information about Jindaimu, he can continue to work with ease.

Emotional intelligence is the most important point.

No matter who he faces, Yuan Ye can immediately find out his own position and how to treat and get along with him.

This kind of ability, which can almost be regarded as cheating, has a lot to do with Yuanye's past experience, but it cannot be denied that this is indeed Yuanye's own strength.

Jindaimu likes Harano very much, Dazai Osamu can tell, so even if he doesn't like this kind of people, because of Jindaimu, Dazai Osamu will always give Haruno a little face.

Therefore, Osamu Dazai put down the materials, and instead lay directly on the desk of Jindai Wu, and said in a sullen tone: "Yarano, you like teacher very much."

Yuan Ye was taken aback by such direct words, adjusted his glasses, and his formulaic smile gradually became real, but he still habitually lowered his head to cover up, making it impossible for people to see any information, "You are joking, all of us Everyone loves Lord Kamdai."

Although the name is a special unit belonging to the leader, it is a 'Hawk Dog' who only obeys the leader's orders, but everyone in this unit knows that the only master they really recognize is Kagami.

But hearing Yuan Ye's words, Dazai Osamu did not make any answer, and seemed to have fallen asleep lying on the table.

Yuan Ye was not angry about this, but smiled and left slowly.

only.

Seeing his boss come back just after opening the door, the degree of shock is no less than a bomb exploding directly in front of him.