Chapter 69

Autumn nights are accompanied by cold dew, always with a bit of chill. Jindaiwu wrapped some of his coats tightly and looked at the stars in the distance of the park.

At such a time, when you look up at the night sky, there are no stars, and there are only various lights not far away, as if falling from the sky through the blurred vision.

He remembered that when he was a child, he also liked to look at the lights of the city from a distance in the outskirts of the deserted city.

Then Gin would mercilessly take him back, because on that night, children were also the cheapest thing to trade.

Exhaling a breath of hot air, Jindaimu said lightly: "Brother, I seem to regret it."

Gin paused while lighting his cigarette, "What are you regretting?"

"Suddenly I want to be like them, without knowing anything, and then live my life like this."

However, such innocent words only reaped a sneer from Gin.

"Don't dream, we won't live to that time."

"..."

Yeah, what was he thinking. If he really chooses again, Jindai Wu will still fall into the darkness of the future together with Gin without hesitation.

Because this is the only choice they have to survive.

"That's right, what am I talking about, ha."

Never thought that when he became such a sentimental person, Kamyo couldn't help but find it funny, maybe after going through so much, he was really tired.

"Age of Gods."

Hearing Gin Jiu suddenly calling his original name, Kamdai Wu stopped in surprise, turned his head to look at Gin behind him, "What's wrong?"

"People like us don't have time to think about other things. They will kill you at any time."

Dazed, "I know."

The character of Wu Jindai is destined to be incompatible with the organization. He is like a blank piece of paper, which will change its color in the hands of whoever falls on it. Therefore, Wu Jindai has no perception of good or bad.

For him, since he was a child, all his eyes followed Gin, so what Gin asked him to do was good, and what he couldn't do was bad, and he didn't have his own thinking.

However, he got to know Scotland later, maybe it wasn't Scotland that changed him, but he wanted to be changed, so he put all his energy on Scotland, like a young child, given a new color.

But it is a pity that Scotland died, so the consciousness of Jindai Wu collapsed.

At this time, 001 appeared. It simply made a deal with Wu Dai, but because of this deal, he washed away all the colors of Wu Wu and let him start again.

Although this is only considered by 001 for his own plan, it has to be said that because of the disappearance of memory, Jindai Wu began to awaken his self-awareness, and he even understood what love is, and what's more, he wants to get love.

If it was the gin in the world after Scotland's death, he might give up his control of Jindaimu after seeing the complete collapse of Jindaimu, although it had no effect at that time.

But at this time, Gin, he will not allow outsiders to easily change Jindaimu. In fact, there is no doubt that Gin and Jindaimu are brothers. Why doesn't Gin rely on his only humanity on Jindaimu?

He will not allow Kamyomu to leave him.

Looking at the back of Jindai Wuyuan, Gin called Vodka.

"Brother?"