Chapter 63

In the extremely silent castle, the lights that were suddenly extinguished returned to their original state in an instant.

It's just that, looking at the dusty floor in front of them and the completely different interior setting from before, Jindai Mu and Kamu did not let down their vigilance because they regained the light source.

"What the hell is going on here! What the hell is this place?! Why is there no signal on the phone?"

Before Kandai Mu and Kamu explored the castle in front of them clearly, there was a loud shout from the other side.

The two immediately looked at each other and walked quickly towards the source of the sound.

"Brother, there is no way to find the exit just by standing here."

The black-haired boy sitting in the wheelchair seemed to be carefully persuading another man in gorgeous clothes.

However, the man obviously didn't appreciate it.

"Stop pretending to me, if you are really good, then go find it."

After being yelled at by the man, the boy lowered his eyebrows slightly, with a sad expression on his face.

"Brother, you know that I am physically handicapped, and I feel that this place is very weird. If you really want to find an exit, it's better for everyone to work together."

When the boy said this, he turned his eyes and looked around.

Only then did we discover that besides the boy and the man, there were actually three other people in this small living room.

"Okay, after the lights went dark just now, we couldn't recognize the direction at all. If this happens again, it will not be good for us."

The woman in a business suit slowly stood up from the sofa, affirming the boy's words.

And behind the woman, another woman with a rather gentle expression was holding a coat in her hand, and she didn't express the slightest rebuttal to the assertive tone of the man in front of her. It could be seen that she was led by women. .

In this way, the five people on the scene are instantly divided into three pairs of two, so it is self-evident who will obey in the end.

But what if two strangers were added at this time?

Shendaiwu and Kamu heard the conversation of several people in the house behind the wall. Of course, the more people there are, the safer they are.

So, the two put away their guns.

"Can you add us, we are also very scared to be trapped in this kind of place suddenly."

Shindai Wu wore a smiling face, opened his hands and held them in front of him, trying to appear harmless to humans and animals.

But even so, the few people in the house were still alarmed.

"Who are you?! Why are you here?"

The most excited one was the man who shouted the loudest before.

Jindai Wu glanced at the few people behind the man, and explained with a smile: "I was invited by Mr. Watanabe to participate in this auction, I think everyone should be too?"

Speaking of Mr. Watanabe, sure enough, the few people in front of him suddenly became quiet, and even the man who had been yelling before calmed down.

"You were invited by my father?"

One of the man's questions directly exposed his own identity.

Jindaimu was not surprised, but still made a symbolic expression of disbelief, "So you are Mr. Watanabe's son? Hello, I am Jindaiwu, and I was invited by your father to participate in this event. An auction, but I heard that Mr. Watanabe seems to have something to announce, I didn't expect to encounter such a thing now..."