Chapter 65

"teacher."

Dazai Osamu in front of him suddenly became a little quiet, but Komijima only thought he was thinking of some new ghost idea.

"Shut up, I don't want to play puzzle games with you."

Komdai Mu, who didn't notice any abnormalities at all, still regarded the person in front of him as his own illusion, and gently wiped away the blood on Dazai Osamu's face.

Dazai Osamu was also the same as in the hallucination, obediently letting Kamdai Wu wipe it for himself.

"A puzzle game?"

Sighing, thinking that Osamu Dazai was emphasizing it on purpose, Kojiro raised his eyes slightly: "Why didn't I find you so annoying before."

Continuing to connect the words of Osamu Dazai in front of him with the words in the hallucination before, Jindai thought about it, anyway, it was an illusion, and he didn't know how Osamu Dazai would react in the hallucination. Thinking of this, Jindai Wu suddenly stretched out his hands, cupped Dazai Osamu's face with both hands, raised his head slightly, and immediately, a shallow kiss landed on Dazai Osamu's lips.

"Satisfied now?" Komoji looked at the stunned person in front of him, with a hint of cunning in his blue eyes.

Osamu Dazai was startled by the kiss in front of him, his pupils shrank slightly, and suddenly, he tightly grasped the waist of Jindai Wu and buckled it into his arms again, deepening the kiss.

"?!"

After really feeling the temperature, Jindai Wucai realized something was wrong, but it was too late to escape at this moment.

Going deeper, Kojiro's eyes widened and he met Osamu Dazai who also did not close his eyes.

There was a smile in those familiar eyes at the moment.

"Crack——"

It was the sound of a gun being loaded.

Osamu Dazai was forced to raise his hands and stopped what he had just done. If you don't look at the bite marks on his mouth, I'm afraid it's really impossible to imagine what happened just now.

"Gin..."

Camu stood behind in a daze. From being vigilant at the beginning, to being stunned behind, and now fully recovering, he was really shocked.

Kojima held his gun and stared at Osamu Dazai in front of him.

"Camu."

"ah?"

"You, can you see him?"

"...I'm not blind."

"Then it can only be silenced."

Jindai Wu instantly changed the direction of the gun/mouth, aiming at Camu.

"Hey? Wait, wait!" Raising both hands, Kamu was stunned, "It's none of my business! If you want to kill him, kill him!"

Unexpectedly, the person on the opposite side seemed to be very receptive to the favoritism of the gods, and he raised a hand without fear of death and said: "I still want it, teacher!"

Covering his face in despair, Jindai Wu felt that his face had been lost.

Seeing that Jindai Wu seemed to give up struggling completely, Kamu then slowly approached Jindai Wu, and whispered jokingly: "This, is it your hallucination? Hey, I have to tell Gin about this, you are finished~ Jinjiu .”

Picking up the gun again and pointing it at Camu's forehead, Kamyo gritted his teeth word by word and said, "If you're not afraid of death, just say it."