Chapter 33

"Hurry up! Gojo!"

"I know, I know, don't pull my hair!"

"How dare you yell at me?!"

"I didn't... stop talking, it's going away."

As if he were a thief, Gojo Satoru was sneaking in the dark alley with Kandai in his arms, not far away, a monster-like thing was wandering aimlessly in the darkness.

As if reminded by Gojo Satoru, Jindaiwu held Gojo Satoru's head and whispered, "I'm copying Six Eyes to solve it now."

Immediately hugged Jindaiwu tightly, "No, don't copy Six Eyes blindly, okay, or you'll have to lie in bed for a few more days."

"Huh? How dare you look down on me!"

After saying that, he grabbed Gojo Satoru by the neck.

Gojo Satoru, who was strangled by the neck, was really helpless. Jindaimu's ability is indeed very strong, and he also possesses advanced mantra spirit shikigami, but compared with this, Jindaimu's physical skills are really poor, just as he is fragile Even if it can replicate the power of the six eyes, it cannot sustain it for a long time because of its physical strength. Almost every time it is used, it will hurt itself by a thousand and injure the enemy by eight hundred.

Under such circumstances, Wujo Satoru would naturally not agree to use it at will.

"Don't dare, spare me, miss, the curse spirit is about to run away."

"How dare you call me that? I'm going to kill you—"

How could Gojo Satoru not know that Jindai Wu was a boy? Gojo Satoru found out after Kamdaimu removed the duplicated Six Eyes.

But he didn't say anything.

Jindai had never copied Six Eyes, so he naturally knew that the secrets of his appearance could not escape Gojo Satoru's eyes, but they all pretended to be confused.

But it's a fact that Gojo Satoru likes to tease Konodai with this matter, and this is also the thing that makes him most angry, because there is only one thing that Kojoo has nothing to do.

"Ran?"

"Ran."

The two fought and followed all the way, only to find that the prey they had been chasing for a long time actually escaped.

"It's all your fault, who told you not to let me use my ability."

"Can you blame me? Mrs. Shen Dai also said that you won't be allowed to copy Six Eyes, right?"

"Hmph, I don't care."

While the two were arguing for their own reasons, suddenly, an extremely small voice aroused the vigilance of Kojiro Mu and Gojo Satoru.

They sneaked out of the house originally, and apart from being found by the family members to look for them, there were also many assassins sent by other families, so it was impossible for Kamdai Mu and Gojo Satoru not to be vigilant.

The two looked at each other in a tacit understanding, Shendai Wuzhao waved, and a shadow drove away quietly into the distance.

"Well!"

Being firmly grasped by Horus, Gojo Satoru and Kamdai Mu appeared in front of their followers almost instantly.

In the end, it turns out that someone who is not from the family is not a killer.

Just a boy about their age?

"Relax, Ada."

Horus obeyed and let go of the hand covering the boy's mouth, but the other hands still fixed the boy in place, unable to move.