Chapter 72

Stiffly holding the mobile phone in his hand, through the huge blood hole in front of him, Komoji stared blankly at the person in front of him.

Then, in the next second, he was hugged tightly by the visitor.

"you……"

The visitor was a little nervous, as if he was extra cautious.

"Is Ah Wu injured there?"

Kojiro shook his head stiffly. Although he had the memory of the magic world, it didn't feel real to him when he actually entered it.

Different from the first one, the second world is equivalent to allowing him to live again, with a new identity and a new life. A seed falls into different soils, and the appearance of the final growth is naturally different.

In their eyes, Kamdai Mu is just the Kamdai Mu of that world, after all, they are not the same person.

"I'm fine, thank you."

After all, Jindai unceremoniously pushed away the overly intimate behavior of the visitor.

Xia Youjie also seemed to realize his recklessness, and took a few steps back, temporarily returning to the safe range between the two of them.

So, Kojiro picked up the phone again, "It's okay."

On the other side, looking up at the towers in Tokyo, Osamu Dazai listened to the busy tone coming from the phone, but did not speak.

"What's wrong? Dazai-san?"

Atsushi Nakajima was still holding the notebook that Kunikida had given him, which was densely filled with itinerary plans, and he was completely regarded as a child who was traveling far for the first time.

"Let's go, Don."

"Huh? Where are you going, Dazai-san?"

Hurriedly following Osamu Dazai's pace, in such a strange city, Atsushi Nakajima did seem a bit restrained.

However, Osamu Dazai just waved his hand and did not answer.

Atsushi Nakajima knew Dazai's character, and because he could always see through everything, Dazai was used to bear all things alone, no matter it was good or bad.

It seemed that Osamu Dazai was always alone no matter what time he was, looking very tired, but that appearance was even more isolated from the world, making people around him afraid to approach him, let alone ask him.

Therefore, even now Atsushi Nakajima has noticed that Osamu Dazai is not in a good mood, there is nothing he can do. Obviously, Mr. Dazai was very happy when he first came to Tokyo......

With his head down low, Atsushi Nakajima looked even sadder than Osamu Dazai, which was a bit of a comedy.

Suddenly, ding ding ding—the phone in Osamu Dazai's pocket rang again.

Obviously, Atsushi Nakajima was not the only one who was surprised, even Osamu Dazai himself couldn't believe it.

Especially seeing the signature on the phone.

"teacher."

When Osamu Dazai called this name, the corners of his mouth were slightly flattened, but his tone was somewhat aggrieved.

This is Osamu Dazai's rare expression of emotion. On weekdays, he usually wears a smiling face that grasps the overall situation, and only at this time, he is like an ordinary person who is jealous of his lover. Strong dissatisfaction.

On the other side, Jindai Wu was amused by his appearance.

"I knew you must be sulking all by yourself and wouldn't say anything."