Chapter 2

Waking up in the darkness, he didn't know where he was, what happened, or even what his name was...

Until a voice suddenly appeared in my mind.

[Kindaimu, your name is Jindaiwu, you are an energy collector, and I am your auxiliary system 001. 】

As the mechanical sound stopped, there seemed to be a glimmer of light in Jindai Mu's sight. But that's all, like being forcibly covered with several layers of black veil, Jindai can't see the specific appearance of the outside world clearly.

At this time, the thing called 001 who claimed to be his auxiliary system spoke again.

[Because energy collection cannot break the stability of the parallel world at will, so you come to this world with certain character settings, such as blindness. 】

Jindai Wu still didn't respond, but found a little pattern in the continuous failure of the action of standing up just now, and finally stood up successfully.

After a long time, just when 001 thought that his operation had failed, Jindai said nothing.

"Why, I can roughly see some outlines."

[Because the character is set to be blind, but you have me! I'll give you some accessibility features and I'll help you. 】

Jindai Wu blinked, but now he can clearly see the lines of some objects in front of him, as if a complete painting has been erased, leaving only the auxiliary lines.

However, it should be said that it is fortunate that there are still these lines, otherwise, my eyes would really be smeared.

"So, what about my memory?"

[When I came to this world, I didn't have enough energy, and there was something wrong with the parallel jump. Your memory was mixed into other programs. As long as you find those memory file packages, you can restore it! 】

Komoji touched these geometric lines in his sight lightly with his hands, looking very curious, and his tone seemed quite relaxed, "Well, so I really still don't understand."

【What? 】

It was clearly a pair of pupils as silent as stagnant water, but with the help of the system, these dark red pupils seemed to be rather incompatible with the expression of Jindai Wu at the moment, as if suddenly there was some anger that shouldn't have been there.

"How should I put it~ I don't feel like someone who likes to work—"

【...You really don't like it, but I will urge you, don't worry. 】

"Why?--"

In his mind, Kamidai Wu was still negotiating with the system, ready to finalize the idea of ​​a seven-day, eight-day holiday. Outside, Jindai was not idle, he searched his room all over.

It's very simple, and it can even be said absolutely that this is not a room for people to live in. Then, there is only one possibility.

Suddenly, the door was opened. A thin figure appeared in Jindai Wu's field of vision.

Apparently the people outside the door didn't expect the scene in the room and were taken aback. But even so, the child who broke in suddenly didn't say a word, but gently placed the rice bowl in his hand on the table in front of Jindaimu.

For a moment, Jindai heard the person in front of him say: "Eat."

Looking at the villains drawn by a few simple line segments, I can only say that they are a little better than the stick figures because at least they can tell men and women, fat and thin. It was obvious that the somewhat thin figure in front of him was a girl.