Chapter 21

This is a room wrapped in books, the whole room is airtight, all kinds of books and materials are everywhere in sight, and in the center of the room, there is a desk that is so ordinary that it cannot be placed in an ordinary desk and what looks like a social desk. An elite man.

"you......"

"Hi, hi, hello, Ango~"

Ango Sakaguchi adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose, ignored Dazai Osamu's enthusiastic greeting, and turned to look at the stranger beside him, "Who is this?"

Dazai Osamu flipped through the materials around him, and answered Ango casually: "Oh, he is my dog."

"You bastard!!!" Zhongyuan Zhongya was still a little restrained when he stepped into this strange place. After all, this is the territory of the mafia, and there should be very important documents here, so he didn't dare to Feel free to move around.

But Osamu Dazai easily irritated Chuya Nakahara, who was still cautious, and broke Chuya Nakahara's temporarily disguised cuteness.

"I'll tell that to Mr. Kojiro."

With a snap, Osamu Dazai placed the document heavily on Ango's desk, "Ango! How can you report to the teacher!"

He looked at Osamu Dazai who was quite anxious at the moment in disbelief. How could this disgusting mackerel care about what others think of him? And it's his teacher?

Nakahara couldn't help but wonder if there is really someone in this world who can control Osamu Dazai? Not likely.

Immediately, there was a bit of inexplicable respect for Mr. Jindai who still existed in the mouth of Ango Sakaguchi.

Unexpectedly, Ango Sakaguchi looked at Nakahara Chuya at the side, and said calmly: "It's not a small report, I just report the truth to Mr. Jindai, you bring a person from another organization to me."

This is what Zhongyuan Zhong also cares about. Is it really okay for him to be an outsider in such an important secret place?

But Osamu Dazai looked indifferent, waved his hand nonchalantly, and continued to flip through the materials, "Oh, tell me, the teacher won't be angry with me because of this."

Facing such a rascal Osamu Dazai, Chuya Nakahara and Ango Sakaguchi, who were not familiar with him at first, looked at each other in tacit understanding and were speechless at the same time.

And the image of the teacher who was originally quite tall has changed in Nakahara Chuya's heart at the moment. He must be an old man who likes to pamper and spoil children, so he has no bottom line towards Dazai Osamu.

On the other side, Kojima, who was dealing with things in the office, sneezed.

"My lord? Do you have a cold?"

"No." Kojiro rubbed his nose, somewhat puzzled, "By the way, where's Dazai?"

Yuan Ye took a cup of hot water for Mudai, "Mr. Dazai should still be investigating the matter of the sheep right now."

Kodaimu smiled, "The matter of the sheep will not keep him here for so long, it seems that he has found other interesting things."

Wu Jindai knew Dazai Osamu's true purpose, so he had a somewhat helpless tone, but Yuan Ye didn't know, and only thought that Wu Jindai really loved Dazai Osamu.

This is really a big misunderstanding, Kamdai Wuyu Dazai Osamu has always added sticks to sticks, never added sugar. Therefore, this may also be the reason why Osamu Dazai basically treated his students in the same way in the later period. It can only be said that everything has a cause and an effect.